Why Nikon should upgrade the D300

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22nd 12, 03:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Trevor[_2_]

Default Why Nikon should upgrade the D300

"PeterN" wrote in message
: Or are we still talking about Fx lenses and claiming they lose
size and
: weight when added to a Dx body? :-)
:
: compared with the equivalent lens for FX, sure, FX needs 1.6x more
long
: lens, converter or not converter
:
: You can buy a 1.7x converter for your FX lenses - to make them feel
like
: having a dx camera
:
: Or how about create a 1.6 crop "action" in Photoshop?
:
: My FF automatically changes to DX crop when I attach a DX lens. Will
: that do ?

For those who put DX lenses on FF cameras, anything will do. :^)

No worse than putting them on a Dx camera, if they fit.

Sorry.
A Dx lens on either the D800 or D4, will produce a better image than on my
D300.

Right.

Canon mileage may vary. ;-)

You can't fit many EF-S lenses on a Canon FF body at all, not without
risking damage anyway.

Trevor.