SlideShow Software Review

Old May 31st 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default SlideShow Software Review

Perhaps you have lots of funny or memorial photos, and would like a
make a flash slideshow. However, you know nothing about flash, xml,
JavaScript. So what? Well, don't waste your time and effort trying to
master it from now on, unless you have enough time, money and patience.
Searching in GOOGLE, you will find bundles of easy-to-use, nice and
inexpensive tools for non-experts, like you and me!

Yep, I say, bundles of tools. So, what to look for in slideshow
software?

1. Ease of Use.
The slideshow software should be easy to master. WYSIWYG interface is
most important. Do remember, we're not experts in Flash. Our purpose
is to make a slideshow as easily as possible.

2. Features
Transition effect is something attracting users most. Therefore, a
large number of transitions are necessary, which make your slideshows
more attractive. And software should have existing library, which means
preset photos, music, background pictures, template, clipart, etc. are
included. The software should also allow users to drag and drop photos
from outside source, and control the duration. It's better if the
program allows editing the photos to suit your slideshow, importing
music or adding narration. Last but not least, the ability to preview
before publishing.

3. Output Format
Basically, the slideshow can be published as SWF format. Some software
provides publishing as exe, html, screensaver or online album as well.

4. Support
Good software manufacturers should at least provide tutorials or manual
that guides a user how to create a slideshow step by step. FAQ is
needed, too. That brings convenience on only to users, but also to the
manufacturer. Of course, if possible, we also need phone, fax or online
support.

Click here
http://www3.photo2vcd.com/resource/s...iew-table.html
to have a look at the review of 4 similar softwa FlashSlider, Amara
Flash SlideShow Builder, SWF'n Slide, Wondershare Flash SlideShow
Builder. There's no rating for each program, for in my opinion,
it'll be 5-star software if it exactly meets your needs.

Wondershare Flash SlideShow Builder - excellent software for making
flash slideshow and flash photo gallery.
http://www3.photo2vcd.com/flash-slide-show.html

Photo Collage Studio - color our digital life!
http://www3.photo-collage-software.com