Calumet files Chapter 7

Old April 13th 14, 06:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default Calumet files Chapter 7

On 4/13/2014 12:32 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Unfortunately, smugmug, and most photo sites are blocked on the network
I am using.

find another network or find a way around it.

Helpful practical advice that I really appreciate.
Really hadn't thought of it.

--
PeterN
Old April 13th 14, 06:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 4/12/2014 11:01 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 22:55:25 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

On 4/4/2014 9:52 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:39:45 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

...but why do we have to revisit this again and again when the issue
has been beaten to death several times?

Because there's no talk of photography. Here, I'll get the ball
rolling with some recent shots.

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Babe-R...-02-051-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Curren...-29-121-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Curren...-29-122-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Curren...-29-123-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Curren...3-16-12-XL.jpg

Unfortunately, smugmug, and most photo sites are blocked on the network
I am using.

OK, here's four of the grandsons from the other night:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0lkmbwqb669mxo/O2Xl4FD1Jn

Three are rather ordinary, but the one of the youngest that I call
"The joy of a hit" pleases me. It was his reaction to a stand-up
triple with a RBI.

I hope you treasure those memories for many years.

--
PeterN
Old April 13th 14, 06:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 4/13/2014 12:32 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

While I was still in college I was interviewed for a sales position. The
interviewer asked me to sell him a pencil. I answered "not if you don't
need one.
I was offered the job, on the spot.

a completely meaningless anecdote.

Maybe to your way of thinking. But, I guess ethical business
relationships are not something you would understand.

then you guess wrong. as usual.

You are right I guessed wrong. Too bad your posting reflects that if
indeed you understand business ethics, you don't follow them.

--
PeterN
Old April 13th 14, 06:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

wrote:

...but why do we have to revisit this again and again when the issue
has been beaten to death several times?

Because there's no talk of photography. Here, I'll get the ball
rolling with some recent shots.

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Babe-R...-02-051-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Curren...-29-121-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Curren...-29-122-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Curren...-29-123-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Curren...3-16-12-XL.jpg

Unfortunately,

smugmug, and most photo sites are blocked on the network I am using.

Verizon employs net censorship?
Have you spoken to their support about that?

I am not using Verizon now. I am in the ER waiting for a bed for my wife.

--
PeterN

Old April 13th 14, 07:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-04-13 05:37:19 +0000, PeterN said:

I am not using Verizon now. I am in the ER waiting for a bed for my wife.

OK! I hope that this is something that gets resolved soon. My thoughts
and best wishes are with both of you.

Savageduck

Old April 13th 14, 07:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 2014-04-13 05:37:19 +0000, PeterN said:

I am not using Verizon now. I am in the ER waiting for a bed for my wife.

OK! I hope that this is something that gets resolved soon. My thoughts
and best wishes are with both of you.

Thank you. It will be a long road.

--
PeterN