Should all RichA TROLLS be taken out and shot?

Old August 8th 10, 06:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Outing Trolls is FUN![_5_]

Default Should all RichA TROLLS be taken out and shot?

One extra post to correct a typo. This third time to correct the subject
heading.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 20:56:34 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

I picked up a prime lens today, an older used one. I noticed the lens
had a light blue coating, which was odd as this prime's coatings are
usually brown-purple. At home, I gave the lens a swipe with a lens
tissue, and it looked like part of the coating "rubbed off." Turns
out, the lens was covered in a layer of tobacco smoke residue. The
whole lens was coated with it. When I cleaned the entire front
element surface, sure enough, the correct coating colour was revealed.
It took an hour to clean the thing. Luckily, the inside and the back
of the lens were ok, likely because it was inside the camera body.
I'm glad I didn't have to see the camera. But I've seen this before
on optics. How can anyone do this to a camera?

Except for the FACT that condensation from tobacco smoke is a
brownish-yellow, not "light blue". A mistake perhaps from thinking that
just because tobacco smoke looks bluish in air that it should look the same
condensed on surfaces? Or is it just because you're a ****ing moron
control-freak that wants to parrot the "second-hand smoke kills" nonsense
started by useless idiots that was proved totally untrue.

Many substances outgas. This is why it's so very difficult to pull
lab-level vacuums, .0001 torr, in a low-pressure system, from the
vapor-pressure of all the components in the system. Do you have a DVD
recorder/player for your entertainment set that started to report lots of
recording errors or failing to load DVDs? The heat from the laser causes
plasticines to outgas from the discs and the lubricants used in the
carriage assembly. Wipe the haze off the laser lens and you're good to go.
OH, and that condensation from outgassing compounds IS a light-blue color.

BTW: That haze on the lens could have come from anything, even its original
packaging if stored in it long enough.

One more important thing.

YOU'RE A ****INGLY USELESS MORON TROLL.

That's no guess from your color, that's a FACT.

Old August 12th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Rich[_6_]

Keep it up, loser. Changing subject lines is one step from total loserdom,
co-opting the I.D.s of people and posting stuff. C'mon, go the extra mile,
loser.

RichA is like.... Darrell A. Larose[_5_] Digital SLR Cameras 4 March 18th 09 10:19 AM
For RichA *[_3_] Digital SLR Cameras 0 November 1st 08 03:52 AM
One for RichA Pete D Digital SLR Cameras 32 May 15th 07 05:31 PM
About RichA Charles Schuler Digital SLR Cameras 26 March 25th 07 05:34 AM