Speaking of misinformation - the corporate mouthpiece

Old September 17th 09, 03:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Speaking of misinformation - the corporate mouthpiece

Neil Harrington wrote:
wrote in message ...
Neil Harrington wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
Neil Harrington wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
Neil Harrington wrote:
Another sticky area there is that many (probably most) young adults
don't
feel they need health insurance and don't want to pay for it. The
Obama/Democrats plan as I understand it is to FORCE everyone to have
it,
which may mean requiring them to buy it themselves if no one else
will pay
for it -- and hit them with a stiff fine if they don't buy it. While
the
benefits of this (to those who actually do need it) are obvious,
there are
serious problems with the idea of forcing someone to buy something he
doesn't want to buy.
Like car insurance, for example.
You don't have to buy car insurance unless you own a car and drive it
on the
public roads.
And someone who wants to drive is forced "to buy something he doesn't
want to buy."
Yeah, well, he has to buy a vehicle of some kind. Or steal it, which is
what large numbers of Obama's constituents would be more likely to do.

DO you have a CLUE what a rude -ass- you are being here?

No. Of all the people I know, I am by far the most gentle, courteous, kind,
considerate and tolerant. Everyone looks up to me as a perfect paragon of
these qualities. Therefore what you need is to have your brain reinstalled
right side up.

Now you're being a troll and not even a good one.

Stephanie