I just proved my therory.

Old March 11th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_2_]

Default I just proved my therory.

A long time to have discovered this but...
I posted some decent and not so decent photos over the past couple of days
to see who in this group reacted to what and figure out who the nasty
*******s are. Only the bait photos got a response. Surprise, surprise,
surprise... I think Gomer Pile would say.

It's nice to be able to catalogue people accurately, isn't it? I may have
been wrong about one or two but I've at least gotten the pulse of the team
now.

See ya!

Douglas

Old March 11th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Mar 11, 12:00 am, "D-Mac" wrote:
A long time to have discovered this but...
I posted some decent and not so decent photos over the past couple of days
to see who in this group reacted to what and figure out who the nasty
*******s are. Only the bait photos got a response. Surprise, surprise,
surprise... I think Gomer Pile would say.

Where were the decent ones? Have you been stealing my pics again?

Hey D-Mac, I think you are about to wear out that old "I meant to do
that!" argument that you use every time somebody rips on one of your
pics.
How about some new stuff? Something like, "My foot slipped when I
took that one," or "God, I must've been really hammered that day!"
Or how about, "My assistant forgot the exposure meter that day."
Or maybe even, "I'm working on a new book of ugly bride pics. It's
called BRIDEZILLA!"

Btw, Webster, it's "Pyle" not "Pile."
"Pile" would be a collection of your smelly pics.
But hey, you meant to do that, right?

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Old March 11th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Mar 11, 12:30 am, "Annika1980" wrote:
Btw, Webster, it's "Pyle" not "Pile."
"Pile" would be a collection of your smelly pics.
But hey, you meant to do that, right?

Or at least that's my "therory" and I'm sticking to it.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Old March 11th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Mar 11, 12:00 am, "D-Mac" wrote:
A long time to have discovered this but...
I posted some decent and not so decent photos over the past couple of days
to see who in this group reacted to what and figure out who the nasty
*******s are. Only the bait photos got a response. Surprise, surprise,
surprise... I think Gomer Pile would say.

It's nice to be able to catalogue people accurately, isn't it? I may have
been wrong about one or two but I've at least gotten the pulse of the team
now.

See ya!

Douglas

Douglas, are you familiar with thioridazine, haloperidol,
chlorpromazine, clozapine or risperidone? With all due respect
intended, I suggest strongly you talk to your family physician about
them. I seriously believe you need to.
Helen

Old March 11th 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

D-Mac wrote:
A long time to have discovered this but...
I posted some decent and not so decent photos over the past couple of
days to see who in this group reacted to what and figure out who the
nasty *******s are. Only the bait photos got a response. Surprise,
surprise, surprise... I think Gomer Pile would say.

And you *meant* to trip as you walked down the stairs, too, right?

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old March 12th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_2_]

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:59:53 -0800, helensilverburg wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:00 am, "D-Mac" wrote:
A long time to have discovered this but... I posted some decent and not
so decent photos over the past couple of days to see who in this group
reacted to what and figure out who the nasty *******s are. Only the
bait photos got a response. Surprise, surprise, surprise... I think
Gomer Pile would say.

It's nice to be able to catalogue people accurately, isn't it? I may
have been wrong about one or two but I've at least gotten the pulse of
the team now.

See ya!

Douglas

Douglas, are you familiar with thioridazine, haloperidol,
chlorpromazine, clozapine or risperidone? With all due respect
intended, I suggest strongly you talk to your family physician about
them. I seriously believe you need to. Helen

Helen are you familiar with the Australian suggestion of "GET STUFFED"?

Old March 12th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_2_]

"D-Mac" wrote in message
A long time to have discovered this but...
I posted some decent and not so decent photos over the past couple of
days to see who in this group reacted to what and figure out who the
nasty *******s are. Only the bait photos got a response. Surprise,
surprise, surprise... I think Gomer Pile would say.

It's nice to be able to catalogue people accurately, isn't it? I may
have been wrong about one or two but I've at least gotten the pulse of
the team now.

See ya!

Douglas

How long did you struggle with the "will I or won't I" question Kinon?
Old March 12th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Mar 11, 12:00 am, "D-Mac" wrote:
A long time to have discovered this but... I posted some decent and not
so decent photos over the past couple of days to see who in this group
reacted to what and figure out who the nasty *******s are. Only the
bait photos got a response. Surprise, surprise, surprise... I think
Gomer Pile would say.

It's nice to be able to catalogue people accurately, isn't it? I may
have been wrong about one or two but I've at least gotten the pulse of
the team now.

See ya!

Douglas

Douglas, are you familiar with thioridazine, haloperidol,
chlorpromazine, clozapine or risperidone? With all due respect
intended, I suggest strongly you talk to your family physician about
them. I seriously believe you need to. Helen

Helen are you familiar with the Australian suggestion of "GET STUFFED"?

I refuse to stoop to your level Douglas. I gave an honest suggestion,
because it's clear you have some psychological problems.
Helen

Old March 12th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Mar 11, 10:50 pm, wrote:
Helen are you familiar with the Australian suggestion of "GET STUFFED"?

I refuse to stoop to your level Douglas. I gave an honest suggestion,
because it's clear you have some psychological problems.
Helen

Gee, what tipped ya?
Was it his paranoid delusions that continue as we speak?
Was it his continued jealousy of and obsession with me, that manifests
itself in new web pages every day with more lies about me, and all of
this after we agreed to a cease-fire?
Or maybe it's the fact that he can't tell a decent photo from a piece
of crap?
Or it could be his penchant for exagerration and just downright lying.

Yes, Helen, it's apparent to everyone who knows him that D-Mac has
indeed "slipped his moorings."

And D-Mac, you shouldn't even be allowed to breathe the same air as
Helen. She is much too classy to engage in online discourse with scum
like you. But I am not. So watch your six, ****wad.
You keep insulting Helen and you'll be about two seconds away from
being made more famous that you could have ever imagined (or feared in
this case). Better get your ****in lawyers ready.
You have been warned.