Doug poofing the NG

Old May 19th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Doug poofing the NG

Doug's sanity challenged posts are pretty obvious regardless of the
"Sender" ID so I invite everyone to simply not reply to them regardless
of the provocation. It is all quite meaningless and the never ending
sock puppets will only stop if they are ignored.

Those who own rights to specific photos know they own those rights and
can assert them very simply by keeping the negatives/reversals and RAW's.

Discussions that fan out are not even mildly amusing anymore as they are
just repeats of the past or at best variations on a very stale theme.

Talk photo equipment and photography.

Cheers,
Alan
-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 19th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On May 19, 10:48 am, Alan Browne
wrote:
Doug's sanity challenged posts are pretty obvious regardless of the
"Sender" ID so I invite everyone to simply not reply to them regardless
of the provocation. It is all quite meaningless and the never ending
sock puppets will only stop if they are ignored.

Alan and I have had our history as well, but we are in 100% agreement
on this one. Doug's boat has indeed slipped it's moorings.
Or as Miro said on the aus.photo newsgroup, "Why waste water on
weeds?"

Old May 20th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Wilba

Annika1980 wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

Doug's sanity challenged posts are pretty obvious regardless of the
"Sender" ID so I invite everyone to simply not reply to them regardless
of the provocation. It is all quite meaningless and the never ending
sock puppets will only stop if they are ignored.

Alan and I have had our history as well, but we are in 100% agreement
on this one.

Good.

Doug's boat has indeed slipped it's moorings. Or as Miro said on the
aus.photo newsgroup, "Why waste water on weeds?"

The way I see things, this is deliberate provocation. If you really want to
comply with Alan's intention, I think you have to go beyond what he said and
also stop teasing Doug.

Note: I don't mind what you do one way or the other. This is just my view of
how you are contributing to the mess. :-)

Old May 20th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On May 19, 8:50 pm, "Wilba" wrote:

Doug's boat has indeed slipped it's moorings. Or as Miro said on the
aus.photo newsgroup, "Why waste water on weeds?"

The way I see things, this is deliberate provocation. If you really want to
comply with Alan's intention, I think you have to go beyond what he said and
also stop teasing Doug.

Note: I don't mind what you do one way or the other. This is just my view of
how you are contributing to the mess. :-)

I feel ya, but that's easy to say when you aren't the one getting
bashed and slandered every day. If someone attacks you I'll bet your
first reaction is to fight back. In this case the best way to fight
back is to say nothing in return ... turning the other cheek, so to
speak.

Hey, I'm Jesus!

Old May 20th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Wilba

Annika1980 wrote:
Wilba wrote:

Doug's boat has indeed slipped it's moorings. Or as Miro said on the
aus.photo newsgroup, "Why waste water on weeds?"

The way I see things, this is deliberate provocation. If you really want
comply with Alan's intention, I think you have to go beyond what he said
and also stop teasing Doug.

Note: I don't mind what you do one way or the other. This is just my
view of how you are contributing to the mess. :-)

I feel ya, but that's easy to say when you aren't the one getting
bashed and slandered every day.

Yes, it is. And people pay me to say things like that. :-)

If someone attacks you I'll bet your first reaction is to fight back.

OK, I'll take that bet, and I'll win. :-)

In this case the best way to fight back is to say nothing in return ...
turning the other cheek, so to speak.

Exactly.

Hey, I'm Jesus!

Walk across my swimming pool.

Old May 20th 07, 12:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Wilba wrote:

Walk across my swimming pool.

Turn my water into wine...
Old May 21st 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 19, 8:50 pm, "Wilba" wrote:

Doug's boat has indeed slipped it's moorings. Or as Miro said on the
aus.photo newsgroup, "Why waste water on weeds?"

The way I see things, this is deliberate provocation. If you really want
comply with Alan's intention, I think you have to go beyond what he said
and
also stop teasing Doug.

Note: I don't mind what you do one way or the other. This is just my view
of
how you are contributing to the mess. :-)

I feel ya, but that's easy to say when you aren't the one getting
bashed and slandered every day. If someone attacks you I'll bet your
first reaction is to fight back. In this case the best way to fight
back is to say nothing in return ... turning the other cheek, so to
speak.

Hey, I'm Jesus!

No one's getting slandered every day but Doug.
All he's doing is what you recommend - "FIGHT BACK".
You started this whole fiasco yourself. You have no one to blame for what
happens now than yourself.

You stole Doug's images.
You tried to illegally obtain his passwords to eBay.
You threatened to sabotage his eBay business - and tried to.
You were the one who posted disgusting and vile comments about his clients
on a site your fraudulently created using his identity.
You were the one who pasted pornographic images into his wife's advertising
photos and Helen was the idiot you duped into posting the links to them in
Usenet.
You were the one who distributed Doug's client's images with defamatory
comments.

Now all of a sudden you are trying to make the victim (Doug) look as if he's
the crook. It is you Bret Douglas who is the criminal. Whatever made you
think you could attack a business person and they'd simply let you get away
with it, was a really dumb thing to have thought. Normal behaviour for you
it seems.

All you have to do to stop Doug's relentless pursuit of you for your
disgusting acts is apologise for what you did. Why are you so stupid as to
think you can continue the fight after you have already lost it?

That you (according to Scott) involved him in your criminal activities is
beyond comprehension. That you enlisted Helen to propagate your filthy and
disgusting behaviour is exemplary of your low opinion of others and your
high opinion of yourself.

There is no escape for you Bret. You will never have a day when you don't
need to check and see what Doug's done in retaliation for your own
disgusting and criminal behaviour towards him and his clients.

You made the rules. You set the scene. You are paying for it now. What is
your family going to think about this when they read what a mongrel act
you've pulled with your computer?

Old May 21st 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
ANNIKA1980.com[_2_]

Default Declare your stand on Usenet bullying, was: Doug poofing the NG by Alan Browne

On May 20, 12:48 am, Alan Browne
wrote:
Doug's sanity challenged posts are pretty obvious regardless of the
"Sender" ID so I invite everyone to simply not reply to them regardless
of the provocation. It is all quite meaningless and the never ending
sock puppets will only stop if they are ignored.

Those who own rights to specific photos know they own those rights and
can assert them very simply by keeping the negatives/reversals and RAW's.

Discussions that fan out are not even mildly amusing anymore as they are
just repeats of the past or at best variations on a very stale theme.

Talk photo equipment and photography.

Cheers,
Alan

Very curious post Alan. After all you are the master of nothing
constructive, aren't you? Why don't you take your own advice?
All you are doing by posting your support for letting a criminal and
Usenet bully get away with his deeds is guaranteeing he can do it
again. If that happens, history would suggest he'll likely target you
or anyone else he feels is beginning to threaten his attempt at
dominance of a group.

The man wants to be famous. Now his is getting his wish, he sits in a
corner crying that someone he did some dreadfully bad deeds to is
doing them to him and he doesn't like it. Poor little cry baby. That
you support his theft of copyright material, Identity forging and
childish attempts at hacking Doug's business accounts is a 100% about
face by you. Wasn't your involvement in setting up the digital groups
charter, aimed at stopping exactly what He did?

Why don't you come out now, Like Draco was asked to do, and state
publicly your position on the illegal activities of Bret Douglas in
his childish attempts to damage Doug's business? Read the whole list
of Bret Douglas bullying tactics at: http://www.annika1980.com and
tell us where you stand.

Tell us too, your stand on this statement by Bret Douglas:
--------------------------
"I do have some online acquaintences (sic) who have offered to help me
in any way possible to rid myself of you. If this means posting
galleries of your pics, submitting phony bids on your EBAY auctions,
or (now that you've given me the idea) running ads in your local
papers we can do that too. One of them has already sent me money via
Paypal to help the cause. You see, D-Mac, when you're nice to people
they are always willing to do things for you. You should try that
sometime."
Come on Alan, this is your chance to to let everyone know exactly
where you stand. Do you support this sort of bullying or don't you?

Old May 21st 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Declare your stand on Usenet bullying, was: Doug proofing theNG by Alan Browne

ANNIKA1980.com wrote:

Very curious post Alan. After all you are the master of nothing

PLONK. I'm mastering that quite nicely.