DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE 20D !

Old October 20th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE 20D !

The 20D always works great behind the scenes.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68884552

Old October 21st 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'cann

I pity the fool who gets rolled by that really big tide on the left.

Man, cheerleaders ain't what they used to be.

oups.com...

Old October 21st 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Annika1980 wrote:
The 20D always works great behind the scenes.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68884552

Wow. Now that's a girl with guts...and (ahem)...GUT.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old October 21st 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

Kinon O'cann wrote:
I pity the fool who gets rolled by that really big tide on the left.

You don't like the "muffin" look?

Man, cheerleaders ain't what they used to be.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be ...

--
Frank ess

Old October 21st 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

Kinon O'cann wrote:
I pity the fool who gets rolled by that really big tide on the left.

Man, cheerleaders ain't what they used to be.

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
The 20D always works great behind the scenes.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68884552

After she sees herself plastered all over the web, she will alter her
habits and probably end up with a drop dead figure.

Old October 21st 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'cann

"uw wayne" wrote in message
oups.com...

Kinon O'cann wrote:
I pity the fool who gets rolled by that really big tide on the left.

Man, cheerleaders ain't what they used to be.

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
The 20D always works great behind the scenes.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68884552

After she sees herself plastered all over the web, she will alter her
habits and probably end up with a drop dead figure.

If she keeps eating, she'll have a figure that will cause her to drop dead.

I'm hoping for a drop dead figure, but not holding my breath. She knows what
she looks like, and must be comfortable with it.

Old October 21st 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Kinon O'cann wrote:
If she keeps eating, she'll have a figure that will cause her to drop dead.

I'm hoping for a drop dead figure, but not holding my breath. She knows what
she looks like, and must be comfortable with it.

Down in Alabama where she's from, that's what they call "good breeding
stock."

Old October 21st 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

Annika1980 wrote:
Kinon O'cann wrote:
If she keeps eating, she'll have a figure that will cause her to drop dead.

I'm hoping for a drop dead figure, but not holding my breath. She knows what
she looks like, and must be comfortable with it.

Down in Alabama where she's from, that's what they call "good breeding
stock."

Breeding stock? It's a competitive world, especially for affection.
When she's in her twenties her competition to breed will be the gal to
her right. Unfortunately charm, personality, intellect, and character
will be secondary to overall looks. Say it ain't so guys?

Old October 21st 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Nicholas O. Lindan

Down in Alabama where she's from, that's what they call "good breeding
stock."

Breeding stock? It's a competitive world

Low weight makes for poor fertility. Go ask a farmer about
breeding from skinny animals.

Unfortunately charm, personality, intellect, and character
will be secondary to overall looks. Say it ain't so guys?

It ain't so. The fashion plate isn't going to raise a large
family -- ewww, stretch marks! She will move to Vegas or
Hollywood and die single and without children.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
http://www.nolindan.com/da/index.htm

Old October 21st 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Annika1980 wrote:
The 20D always works great behind the scenes.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68884552

The composition is great. The colors are vibrant, but I'm mostly
impressed with the skin tones---they're very natural. I noticed you
used a high speed, 800 ISO-----not a trace of grain.
Great shot!