The importance ofa pre-shoot or dry-run

Old February 5th 09, 07:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pete D

Default The importance ofa pre-shoot or dry-run

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...
D-Mac wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

On Feb 2, 11:09 pm, "D-Mac" wrote:

Both your photo, and the picture in the viewscreen, are better
than pictures of filing cabinets and one-legged grooms.

I've never taken a picture of filing cabnet in my life.

Maybe not, but you've sure posted one as yours. And I got the pic to
prove it.

BTW, it's "cabinet."

----------------------

No Bret... It's actually "Chest of draws". Not cabnet or cabinet.

You're serious, right?

If you're posting a grammar or usage flame, at least get the spelling
right, Doug.

If you possibly can...

--
Jeff R.
(there's a furst thyme four everything)

Doh, "Hollow Man" does it again........ ;-) Oh the irony!!!

Old February 5th 09, 10:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

Pete D wrote:

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...
D-Mac wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

On Feb 2, 11:09 pm, "D-Mac" wrote:

Both your photo, and the picture in the viewscreen, are
better than pictures of filing cabinets and one-legged
grooms.

I've never taken a picture of filing cabnet in my life.

Maybe not, but you've sure posted one as yours. And I got the
pic to prove it.

BTW, it's "cabinet."

----------------------

No Bret... It's actually "Chest of draws". Not cabnet or cabinet.

You're serious, right?

If you're posting a grammar or usage flame, at least get the
spelling right, Doug.

If you possibly can...

--
Jeff R.
(there's a furst thyme four everything)

Doh, "Hollow Man" does it again........ ;-) Oh the irony!!!

And the hits keep piling up. Thanks sheep.

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
Old February 5th 09, 12:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Mark Thomas wrote:

"Armoire"? Oh, yeah, that would be what Douglas used to brilliant
effect on this page:

http://www.auspub.com.au/proofs/wedport/index.htm

Hey!

No fair!

I claim copyright© on that joke.

(my lawyers will be in touch)

--
Jeff R.
(Best QC in Aus, too!)

Old February 5th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Pete D wrote:
"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...
D-Mac wrote:

No Bret... It's actually "Chest of draws". Not cabnet or cabinet.

You're serious, right?

If you're posting a grammar or usage flame, at least get the spelling
right, Doug.

Doh, "Hollow Man" does it again........ ;-) Oh the irony!!!

I'm actually concerned for D.Mac.

His recent spelling and grammar mistakes, which I don't recall him
making often in the past, point to incipient and rapidly accelerating
senility.

He better go get checked out.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old February 5th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Mark Thomas wrote:
Jeff R. wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:

"Armoire"? Oh, yeah, that would be what Douglas used to brilliant
effect on this page:

Snipped bits out

I claim copyright© on that joke.

(my lawyers will be in touch)

(Best QC in Aus, too!)

Sorry, didn't give appropriate attribution. I'll try to escape
prosecution..

Before visiting this page, please read the NOTE:
http://www.auspub.com.au/proofs/wedport/index.htm
NOTE - That page was first found and linked to by Jeff R. (® TM)
"Jeff R." is Copyright © Jeff R. 2009.

Instead of "R moiré", shouldn't it be, "We Be Moiré"?

--
John McWilliams

Coach: "Are you just ignorant, or merely apathetic?"
Player: "Coach, I don't know, and I don't care."
Old February 5th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

Alan Browne wrote:

Pete D wrote:
"Jeff R." wrote in message

u...
D-Mac wrote:

No Bret... It's actually "Chest of draws". Not cabnet or
cabinet.

You're serious, right?

If you're posting a grammar or usage flame, at least get the
spelling right, Doug.

Doh, "Hollow Man" does it again........ ;-) Oh the irony!!!

I'm actually concerned for D.Mac.

His recent spelling and grammar mistakes, which I don't recall him
making often in the past, point to incipient and rapidly accelerating
senility.

He better go get checked out.

Ha, ha ha.... Amazing Stuff.

You who are possesed with the demons at night and awake with haunting
memories of what you did yesterday in the quest to survive are the real
sufferers. May God have mercy on your soles!

We who wake up from a good night's sleep and greet the world for the
first time every morning and embrace the new experiences we are about
to discover as if it were the first time ever, are the truly gifted
ones!

It's our reward for having been nice to our mothers and fair to others.

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
6/02/2009 6:49:39 AM
Old February 5th 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default The importance ofa pre-shoot or dry-run [OT warning]

Alan Browne wrote:

I'm actually concerned for D.Mac.

His recent spelling and grammar mistakes, which I don't recall him
making often in the past, point to incipient and rapidly accelerating
senility.

Actually, Alan, it's a mercy. We should be relieved for Doug's sake. It
allows him to completely forget a myriad of embarrassing slip-ups and
continue to lead a relatively normal life.

Let's face it - a normal person would be overwhelmed with depression and
guilt if they'd committed as many public faux pas as has Douggie.

Case in point:

D-Mac wrote:

Ha, ha ha.... Amazing Stuff.

You who are possesed (sic) with the demons at night and awake with
haunting
memories of what you did yesterday in the quest to survive are the
real sufferers. May God have mercy on your soles!

Now - ask yourself - did Doug intend the footwear pun there, or is it just
Alzheimer's rearing its ugly head (foot)? On the evidence to date? What do
you think? Is Douggie's wit subtle and sharp enough for the "sole" pun?

We who wake up from a good night's sleep and greet the world for the
first time every morning and embrace the new experiences we are about
to discover as if it were the first time ever, are the truly gifted
ones!

You see?
Embrace your senility!
Celebrate your Alzheimer's!
Every morning, forget all the stupid, vulgar, crass, obscene, idiotic things
you've done and said, and begin refreshed - confident that everyone else has
forgotten yesterday's slip-ups too.

Works for Doug.

It's our reward for having been nice to our mothers and fair to
others.

Sigghhh.
If it keeps you happy, Doug.

--
Jeff R.
(who feels somewhat guilty for picking on Douggie - right up to the time

Old February 5th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

Annika1980 wrote:

On Feb 5, 2:36*am, "D-Mac" wrote:

No Bret... It's actually "Chest of draws". Not cabnet or cabinet.

No, it's cabinet as in "steel filing cabinet" like the one behind the
wedding cake in your infamous "Wedding Cake / Filing cabinet" shot.

I'm sure most of us remember that one

**** Bret... Page after page after page of 'em. Which one is your

house?http://foreclosurelistings.homemortg.../search/TN_065...

Don't bother, D-Mac. You couldn't afford it.

-----------------------

Hey Bret... I've actually stood in front of that **** box you claim is
home and I can tell you now...

The rent from just one my holiday units would buy it three times over.
Any time you want to come for a holiday mate, just let me know. You can
have a week at Tangalooma for free. My shout.

It's on the house if it's off-season. Learn how good the world actually
can be when you keep the damn Yankees out. Don't bother bringing a
camera. You can use mine mate. Take your pick... Like to swine who
broke in over Christmas!

No worries now. All brand new stuff... Sorry about Canon. I only use
good quality stuff now. Kodak, Panasonic, Tevion. Oh the list just goes
on! ROTFL.

Any chance of an appology?
http://www.d-mac.info/evidence/lies-of-bret-douglas.htm

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
6/02/2009 6:55:34 AM
Old February 5th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:01:44 -0800 (PST), Annika1980
wrote:

On Feb 5, 4:25*pm, "D-Mac" wrote:

Hey Bret... I've actually stood in front of that **** box you claim is
home and I can tell you now...

You're a liar.
My humble abode may be small like you say, but you've never stood in
front of it.

Any chance of an appology?http://www.d-mac.info/evidence/lies-of-bret-douglas.htm

For your spelling?

So you are claiming that the cabinet in your pic is made of wood?
Sure looks like a metal filing cabinet to me. Who would paint good
wood baby-**** yellow?

That's no filing cabinet. In a furniture store it would be called a
commode* Drawer on top, and vertical doors below. The surface is not
metal; it's a laminate surface like Formica.

*A modern commode, not a washstand with a cupboard below to store the
chamber pot in. This is for people with inside plumbing, not
Tennesseans.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old February 5th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

wrote:

On Feb 5, 4:25*pm, "D-Mac" wrote:

[...]

Ha, ha, ha.
I couldn't have put it better myself!
Never could understand how this jackass who claims to be so smart is so
easy to lead into it every time. ROTFL.

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info