citric acid stop

Old February 13th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default citric acid stop

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:49:57 -0500, G- Blank
wrote:

And your suggestion is? The explanation is the chemistry is not
really very hazardous, by absorbing the water the chemical component
can be safely sent to the landfill, ever been to a landfill? Lots and
lots of more toxic stuff ends up there.

Yes. Like computers and low grade radioactive waste. But hey ! What's
a little heavy metal between friends !

==
John - Photographer & Webmaster
www.puresilver.org - www.xs750.net
Old February 13th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

John wrote:
On 12 Feb 2006 16:09:42 -0800, "Wayne" wrote:

And lots of people have failing septic systems-thats MY point! In my
area 50% of septics are failing. The percentage of people who know
their septics are failing before they have completely failed hovers
around 0%.

Hmmm, I wonder if they have the same attitude towards their vehicles ?
Septics need maintenance just like cars need their oil changed and
just about as often.

Except for tank only systems, they usually only need pumping every few
years. I hope you change your oil more than that. The most frequent
cause of failure is excessive water use.

Old February 14th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:46:05 -0500, G- Blank
wrote:

motor oil, etc for instance.

February 14, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

I live in a city that slopes toward a lake.
Every drop of car effluent that dribbles onto
the pavement either evaporates or gets washed
into the lake. At least, its reaction
products do. Just another reason to avoid
drinking out of Lake Ontario. Bathing in it
is harder to avoid ...

regards,
--le
________________________________
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
voice: 416-686-0326
email:
net:
www.heylloyd.com
________________________________

Old February 14th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:43:56 -0500, G- Blank
wrote:

Yeah. So is dihydrogen oxide.

Specially when you end up passed out and face down in it.

February 14, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Then surely — we should have strict
regulations for this substance to protect
people should they find themselves in this
situation.

I'll have Shirley get right on it.

Shirley notes the special nature of the
situation:

you end ... up
passed ... out
face ... down

The exercise might be good for you.

regards,
--le
________________________________

Old February 14th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

wrote:

Yeah. So is dihydrogen oxide.

Specially when you end up passed out and face down in it.

February 14, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Then surely — we should have strict
regulations for this substance to protect
people should they find themselves in this
situation.

I'll have Shirley get right on it.

Shirley notes the special nature of the
situation:

you end ... up
passed ... out
face ... down

The exercise might be good for you.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
voice: 416-686-0326
email:
net:
www.heylloyd.com

I don't like swimming that much

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

greg_____photo(dot)com