Looking for a lab that processes E6 in southern CT

Old June 30th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Patrick May[_2_]

Default Looking for a lab that processes E6 in southern CT

The last lab I know of in Fairfield county, Connecticut is no
longer processing E6. Can anyone recommend a good lab in the area, or
am I doomed to Fuji mailers from now on? New York is also a
possibility, but the prices are usually higher there.

Thanks,

Patrick

http://www.softwarematters.org
Large scale, mission-critical, distributed OO systems design and
implementation. (C++, Java, Common Lisp, Jini, middleware, SOA)
Old July 1st 09, 12:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Patrick May wrote,on my timestamp of 1/07/2009 8:52 AM:
The last lab I know of in Fairfield county, Connecticut is no
longer processing E6. Can anyone recommend a good lab in the area, or
am I doomed to Fuji mailers from now on? New York is also a
possibility, but the prices are usually higher there.

Don't ask that question here, there is only digital morons around.
Go to one of the Flickr groups for film or better yet: go to APUG (www.apug.org,
free rego, no spam) and ask where the knowledge is.
Old July 1st 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

"Patrick May" wrote in message
The last lab I know of in Fairfield county, Connecticut is no
longer processing E6. Can anyone recommend a good lab in the area, or
am I doomed to Fuji mailers from now on? New York is also a
possibility, but the prices are usually higher there.

Is James Camera in New Haven (http://www.jamescamera.com/) still
in business?

--
Michael Benveniste -- (Clarification required)
Legalize Updoc.

Old July 1st 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Patrick May[_2_]

"Michael Benveniste" writes:
"Patrick May" wrote in message
The last lab I know of in Fairfield county, Connecticut is no
longer processing E6. Can anyone recommend a good lab in the area, or
am I doomed to Fuji mailers from now on? New York is also a
possibility, but the prices are usually higher there.

Is James Camera in New Haven (http://www.jamescamera.com/) still
in business?

They appear to be, thanks.

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.softwarematters.org
Large scale, mission-critical, distributed OO systems design and
implementation. (C++, Java, Common Lisp, Jini, middleware, SOA)

photos from southern Africa jullag Digital Photography 2 September 20th 06 05:16 PM
Video of Darkroom Processes Jeph In The Darkroom 0 May 30th 06 01:01 AM
Old Photo Processes Marv Soloff Large Format Photography Equipment 0 March 28th 05 02:22 PM
alternative processes - albumen and salted paper Eberhard Funke In The Darkroom 12 July 1st 04 08:28 PM
Autumn in southern New Zealand Rob Davison Photographing Nature 1 March 14th 04 09:54 PM