Canfield Studios backdrops, Anyone tried them?

Old January 20th 04, 05:25 AM
Photogirl

Default Canfield Studios backdrops, Anyone tried them?

Hi,

After some searching for a backdrop supplier I found the Canfield
studios site. Anyone bought one of their backdrops? I think I might
get one of the in stock specials. They run small, but the prices are
excellent. Here is the website
canfieldstudios.net. Let me know if anyone has a review of this place.
I will get back if I do order and give my own review.

Thanks,

Photo Girl
Old January 20th 04, 09:39 PM
George

I know of about 15 or so background manufacturers but I've never heard of
this one. (I did respond to your other posting with what I consider to be
the top 4 background manufacturers.) Just because I never heard of them
doesn't mean much because it isn't a very capital intensive business to get
into (you can make your own) unless you also offer computerized painting of
backgrounds like Denny Mfg.

Old January 22nd 04, 04:46 AM
Photogirl

"Photogirl" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

After some searching for a backdrop supplier I found the Canfield
studios site. Anyone bought one of their backdrops? I think I might
get one of the in stock specials. They run small, but the prices are
excellent. Here is the website
canfieldstudios.net. Let me know if anyone has a review of this place.
I will get back if I do order and give my own review.

Thanks,

Photo Girl

I read on their site that they are a small home business. The prices
are really good and all their ebay feedback is 100% postive so I
decided to order a backdrop off their site. I'm so excited. I will
post my experience once I get the backdrop.

Photo Girl