Search result

Old April 26th 20, 04:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David_B[_2_]

Default Search result

On 25/04/2020 09:56, Diesel wrote:
David_B
Fri, 24 Apr 2020 08:12:39 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[snip]

I'm sure you recall your discourse with this individual:-

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mindzonv/

Yes, the man who was in charge of the Scorched Earth group at
Annexcafe. CoyoteV a "nasty bit of work" by all accounts.

He even started a new newsgroup/forum of his own. Remember that?

What happened, do you think?

When you're able to answer questions I've asked of you, I'll give
answering yours the consideration they deserve. Sound fair to you?

Deal?

You pretend that you have nothing to be ashamed of in your past.
Stop dragging things UP from the past.
Start afresh - just as Snit suggested.

You call my investigations "stalking" - but I'm only seeking the
truth. One day, I'll find it, with or without your help!

You aren't investigating, anything, David. You're stalking people.
Some knowingly turn a blind eye to it, some have gone so far as to
try and explain away your activities as anything but stalking, upto
and trying to use a dictionary definition (which you fit, btw) to the
word. While others, like Shadow, Char, and myself, tend to call you
out for what you're doing.

I still trying to pin down the 'bad guy' MVPs. Wanna help me?

I refuse to help someone as dishonest as you've repeatedly shown
yourself to be stalk or otherwise harass other users. Even if I don't
like the individual(s), I'd still do what I could to keep them safe
(r) from you, if at all possible.

Anoncoward has the wrong 'bad guy' in their sights. rofl.

Do you want *ME* to 'out' the Anoncoward for you?

Snit and Joel will, most likely, completely ignore what's been
brought up concerning you. As I stated previously, snit clearly
already had their mind made up when they arrived.

You've been praising the individuals work, but, it's laughable. His
work quality is on par with your friends knowledge of hard drives.
You remember the one right? It's the supposed friend of yours that
assured you all hard drives started life at 18terabytes storage
capacity. So, I really laugh when you falsely accuse me of hacking
into his equipment and causing harm. I was laughing so hard when you
provided his educational background, I nearly passed out.

You can't recognise good folk when they are presented to you. sigh

Are all the people you know in person as mentally challenged as you
are David? Is that why you call them a friend? I've seen how you
treat so called friends online, and how you go about trying to make
'new online friends'. You don't go about it the same way in real life
do you?

I'm one of the 'good guys' Dustin, both here and in real life. You don't
see it because you've been blinded by the devil himself.

How many people have to tell you that what you've been doing, and
continue doing, isn't investigating? Do your local police need to
come and see you for another in person chat? Is that what it's going
to take to get you to leave others be?

I'm more than happy to talk about you to our police at any time.

Stalking people, and their businesses, etc, isn't okay David. I don't
know why you ever thought it would be. Harassing people online by
creating fake sites to badmouth them, is actually illegal in your
country, too. remember that blog you created for me?

Would you like me to resurect the blog? It's easily done.

Mike Easter and Apd might not think what you've been doing is against
the law, but I and various others know for a fact your actions have
been, many times over. I'm going to check into a few things on this
end, maybe I this coming summer will be different for you, and the
rest of us by a change in your behavior.

Perhaps you'd like to rewrite that last sentence so that Law Enforcement
can be quite clear that you are, yet again, making another threat to me
and my loved ones. Clarity is REALLY important when persuing matters in
real life.

D.
http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=ms...fx10 .ams1%3E
or