B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Old February 8th 04, 07:37 PM
bozak

Default B&H still has the worst customer service on the planet.

"Generic Eric" wrote in message ...
"bozak" wrote in message
om...
"Generic Eric" wrote in message

So you're a troll.

wrong again moron... but i do take advantage of morons like yourself
who are short on brain power...

spend all your time trolling.

wrong again moron... if my B&H Photo posts were trolls then why havent
i dont this before mensan??? youve obviously been mind****ed to the
point by me that you had to go and google my previous posts...
cant stop thinking about me huh???

this is the fun part of trolling a moron, seeing that they cant
get you out of their mind...

And you're proud and
pleased with coming up with brilliant zingers like "hot as a winter

night in
anchorage" and brilliant barbs like "you're lame." You make a living as

troll, going from newsgroup to newsgroup getting people to dislike you.

And
you do it intentionally, deliberately, with a plan.

wrong again moron... newsgroup to newsgroup??? i post mostly in the laker,
49er, and rmh...

and by the way mensan, how do you make a living as a troll???
i eagerly await your moronic answer...

as far as the laker ng is concerned, quite a few people like me,
or is it that you just cant understand what you read...
im going to go with the latter...

Why would anyone aspire to "stand over it all" if all that's there is

you?
You're a little person, with a little mind and even tinier thoughts.

nah im pretty big actually, size wize and surely more so mentally than
you... look at you, you are so enamored with me that you are googling
my posts and are now concerned with doing your best to make people not
like me... whats your problem??? oh i know, you have nothing more

interesting
in your life than me...

thats understandable... lol...

I take
pity on you, and to a degree am somewhat jealous of the free time that

you
clearly have. Maybe you're an inmate. Or a shut-in. Or someone with a
debilitating injury, or retired, or so wealthy you don't need to do

anything
at all.

and there is your problem... stop being jealous of people and do your
own thing...

Then again, you're probably just a loser. Goofiing off at work,

flunking
out of school, or masturbating like a monkey in between posts.

sounds like something you have personal experience with...
not me...

I guess that anonymity really is the best part of the internet. If we

knew
who you were, you would have been squished like a bug a long time ago.

wrong again moron... the laker ng has had annual parties for the last five
years during the playoffs, anyone who wants to know me there does...
matter of fact many of us now have friendships offline...

but hey, thanks for playing... loser...

Ciao.

And the Lakers suck.

lol... like i said, moron...
3 out of the last 4 years the lakers have won the championship...

you really should try and get over that jealousy problem you have
junior...

Wow. You truly are my hero.

obviously...