question about the group...

Old March 15th 05, 09:51 PM
Larry

Default question about the group...

In article , pfedorenko@bite-
me.look.ca says...
I'm going to assume, despite objections from the likes of Mr. Pitanga and
company, that questions related to my Sony F717 are perfectly on topic in
this newsgroup?

The F-717, The F-828, the Fuji S7000, the Fuji S5000, all of these typse of
cameras are what the group is about, thats what the charter says.

In Other words, all of the Digitals with Zoom lenses, and electronic view
finders.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.
Old March 16th 05, 12:11 AM
Pete Fenelon

Paul Fedorenko wrote:
I'm going to assume, despite objections from the likes of Mr. Pitanga and
company, that questions related to my Sony F717 are perfectly on topic in
this newsgroup?

Yes. Killfile Pitanga and enjoy posting here.

pete
--
"Send lawyers, guns and money...."
Old March 16th 05, 07:55 AM
David J Taylor

Paul Fedorenko wrote:
I'm going to assume, despite objections from the likes of Mr. Pitanga
and company, that questions related to my Sony F717 are perfectly on
topic in this newsgroup?

Yes, indeed.

There are a few folk who are not happy with the name (which was the best
we could come up with at the time), but don't seem to be able to move on
and just use the group. Killfile is a useful tool.

David
(Group co-founder)

Old March 16th 05, 04:22 PM
Paul Fedorenko

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message k...

There are a few folk who are not happy with the name (which was the best
we could come up with at the time), but don't seem to be able to move on
and just use the group. Killfile is a useful tool.

Yeah... I've read a couple of the "fraud and misleading advertising"
threads, and although I can see where they're coming from, I can also see
that rec.photo.digital.zlr is a much better name than something like
rec.photo.digital.cameras-that-look-like-SLRs-but-really-aren't or something
like that.

I think I've seen you on rec.photo.digital. Very informative posts, if I
remember right.

Old March 16th 05, 06:48 PM
David J Taylor

Paul Fedorenko wrote:
[]
I think I've seen you on rec.photo.digital. Very informative posts,
if I remember right.

Thanks, Paul. I try to do my bit to help where I can.

Cheers,
David