Viewing photos on a map

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 13th 15, 07:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac
RJH

Default Viewing photos on a map

I may be misremembering, but I'm sure the old iPhoto app on a Mac
allowed a 'map' view. Effectively a scalable map, with pins that
indicated where a photo was taken.

This seems to be missing from the newer Photos app. I've looked in the
help section, which apart from being inexplicably slow to use, shows
screenshots from a seemingly different application, and seems to suggest
it's not there. I can search by location, but there's no way to get this
map overview, which I found useful.

Is there an application for Mac that has this feature? Or am I missing
something?

--
Cheers, Rob