Farmers Market, Ferry Plaza, San Francisco

Old November 17th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Navas[_2_]

Default Farmers Market, Ferry Plaza, San Francisco

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6975/p1030695ne7.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6445/p1030692qa0.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/176/p1030691qk3.jpg

--
Best regards,
John Navas
Old November 19th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Navas[_2_]

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:34:43 -1000, Scott W wrote
in :

John Navas wrote:
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6975/p1030695ne7.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6445/p1030692qa0.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/176/p1030691qk3.jpg

Nice photos but given that they are just a bit on the soft side it might
be better to down size them to about 50%. It is a lot of scrolling on
such a large image with no real gain over something half that size.

Presented in full resolution so I don't have to deal with accusations
I resized them down to make them look better, and I personally think
they're quite sharp (at the point of focus) for images not artificially
sharpened in post-processing, and compressed enough for free hosting.

Old November 19th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mr. Strat

In article , John Navas
wrote:

Presented in full resolution so I don't have to deal with accusations
I resized them down to make them look better, and I personally think
they're quite sharp (at the point of focus) for images not artificially
sharpened in post-processing, and compressed enough for free hosting.

Clueless about cell phones...clueless about photography...
Old November 19th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Navas[_2_]

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:32:29 -0800, "Mr. Strat"
wrote in
:

In article , John Navas
wrote:

Presented in full resolution so I don't have to deal with accusations
I resized them down to make them look better, and I personally think
they're quite sharp (at the point of focus) for images not artificially
sharpened in post-processing, and compressed enough for free hosting.

Clueless about cell phones...clueless about photography...

'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'

Old November 19th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mr. Strat

In article , John Navas
wrote:

Clueless about cell phones...clueless about photography...

'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'

Isn't it about time to post your bi-monthly rant about Motorola cell
phone chargers?
Old November 19th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Navas[_2_]

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:17:50 -0800, "Mr. Strat"
wrote in
:

In article , John Navas
wrote:

Clueless about cell phones...clueless about photography...

'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'

Isn't it about time to post your bi-monthly rant about Motorola cell
phone chargers?

I don't post rants. I do post FAQs.
My bi-monthly FAQs have just been posted.
Not that it has any relevance here.

'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'

--
Best regards,
John Navas http:/navasgroup.com

"A little learning is a dangerous thing." [Alexander Pope]
"It is better to sit in silence and appear ignorant,
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." [Mark Twain]
Old November 19th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 11/19/07 10:17 AM, in article ,
"Mr. Strat" wrote:

In article , John Navas
wrote:

Clueless about cell phones...clueless about photography...

'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'

Isn't it about time to post your bi-monthly rant about Motorola cell
phone chargers?

LOL!

Old November 19th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Navas[_2_]

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:06:42 -0600, George Kerby
wrote in
:

On 11/19/07 10:17 AM, in article ,

Old November 19th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
acl

On Nov 19, 7:23 pm, John Navas wrote:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing." [Alexander Pope]

An excellent saying.
Old November 20th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Navas[_2_]

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:03:50 -1000, Scott W wrote
in :

John Navas wrote:

'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'

Here we go with the ad hominem. Why am I not surprised.

But then you seem to dismiss other peoples evidence

What I dismiss is lack of evidence.

and claim your own
experience is more credible then the evidence presented.

My experience is more credible to me. Unlike you, I don't presume to
apply my experience to others.

You also seem
to claim that anyone who need better tools then you must not be a very
good photographer, without a bit of evidence to backup this claim.

What I've actually said is that if you're getting bad results from a
tool, as you've said, not me, then you must not have learned how to use
it effectively.

I got to say you often seem to present you opinions as fact, without any
evidence.

You can of course say pretty much whatever you want, whether it has any
validity or not.

'Those who have evidence will present their evidence,
whereas those who do not have evidence will attack the man.'

--
Best regards,
John Navas http:/navasgroup.com

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
difficult to redirect, awe inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." --Gene Spafford