photography release form

Old December 7th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Welch

Default photography release form

can anyone link me to a general photography release form for use with
portrait photography and photojournalism?
Old December 7th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Allodoxaphobia

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 03:39:00 GMT, David Welch wrote:
can anyone link me to a general photography release form for use with
portrait photography and photojournalism?

Here's The Answer:
http://tinyurl.com/22c6t

Results 1 - 50 of about 2,260,000 English pages for photography release form
Results 1 - 50 of about 556 English pages for "photography release form"
Old December 7th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Welch

Allodoxaphobia wrote in news:slrnenf4b4.13l.bit-
:

http://tinyurl.com/22c6t

if you can't answer my question than don't post a reply.

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,540,000 for jerk off
Old December 7th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
tomm42

On Dec 6, 11:07 pm, David Welch
wrote:
Allodoxaphobia wrote in news:slrnenf4b4.13l.bit-
:

http://tinyurl.com/22c6tif you can't answer my question than don't post a reply.

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,540,000 for jerk off

Time to chill, all he is saying is Google is your friend. Other than
that check Amazon for "Photographic Forms" or "Photographic Legal
Forms", I'm not at home so I don't have the exact name. But it is
essentially a book full of forms you need for a photography business.
To confess the forms I found through Google were either too complex (a
couple of pages) or not applicable for a one time photo shoot.

Tom

Old December 7th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George K

Here are some samples of release forms. You should have a lawyer review
them with regards to your particular situation and location to make
sure the contract or release is enforceable under your local laws.

http://www.editorialphoto.com/forms/

http://www.megadox.com/documents.php/1214

You might also want to look at:

The Law, In Plain English, For Photographers by Leonard D Duboff
http://www.art-photo-web.com/The_Law...1152 256.html

Old December 10th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Welch

Thank you.