WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS, HIDINGUNDER THE ALIAS OF ANNIKA1980

Old July 24th 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Noons

Default WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS, HIDINGUNDER THE ALIAS OF ANNIKA1980

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 22/07/2008 1:45 PM:
Temperatures rose above the 100°F mark today in the Scenic City so you
know what that means. Dragonflies!
I figure if you're gonna be hot you might as well go down to the local
swamp and get really hot!

Here's a few shots from today's lunch hour:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/100540260

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/100540261

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/100540262

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/100540263

And with the sun so high in the sky, it is a perfect time to click off
an infrared shot.

http://www.pbase.com/image/100540264

Who Rules lunch hours? It's the Awesome 40D, of course!

Old July 24th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Allen[_3_]

Default THE 40D HEATS UP SARAH SOUTO!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 24, 6:25 am, Noons wrote:

Nothing.

Which is a vast improvement for him.
Allen
Old July 24th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Allen wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 24, 6:25 am, Noons wrote:

Nothing.

Which is a vast improvement for him.
Allen

u sed it
Old July 24th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 24/07/2008 11:00 PM:

Nothing.

Old July 25th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Noons

Default NOONS IS AN IDIOT!

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 25/07/2008 11:47 AM:
On Jul 24, 6:23 pm, Noons wrote:

Nothing.

tired of attacking children, you
sick ****?
Old July 28th 08, 12:03 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 26/07/2008 2:17 AM:
On Jul 25, 9:28 am, Noons wrote:
Anyone with half a brain knows perfectly well
you get the "slanderous posts" because YOU
started hiding behind kids, you low-life
coward! And it's recorded forever in the Usenet,
for anyone to see how "valiant" you really are,
you yellow-bellied maggot!
Don't try to hide behind women now, you sick ****!

I hid behind kids? When?

When you used them to attack me, you ****ing
yellow-bellied piece of **** coward!

And why do you crosspost your replies to aus.tv?

I am not cross-posting my replies to aus.tv,
you ****head demented idiot! I am following
them up to that troll nest. There is a difference.
For the same reason you cross-posted my kid's
photos to that group after you "artfuly" defaced
them: to get the trolls onto you. You should
be familiar with that technique: it's you who started
using it. Of course: YOU cross-posted there, I use
a slightly more subtle approach. But you're too stupid
to understand why.

Just wallow in the knowledge that suddenly ALL
your sock puppets stopped replying to aus.photo.
I wonder why? Oh, that's right: they suddenly
"learned" how to change a header. Yes, that's
right: that was it!...

You're really gonna **** off McWilliams.

I am soooo worried...
Old August 4th 08, 11:40 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
AnotherD@rnedSock

Noons wrote:
On Jul 28, 2:22 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:03 pm, Noons wrote:

I hid behind kids? When?
When you used them to attack me, you ****ing
yellow-bellied piece of **** coward!

Hey Loony, if your kids attacked you I'm sure it was self-defense.
Keep talking tough, though, Noons. We both know the truth.
They couldn't throw you on me if you were hot water, you Portuguese
Pussy..

**** you, you stupid arsehole wank!

Will you please stop trying to pick up men on these newsgroups, make your
sexual offers in private.

Socky
Old August 4th 08, 11:58 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Digital Deviate

On Jul 27, 7:03 pm, Noons wrote:

I hid behind kids? When?
When you used them to attack me, you ****ing
yellow-bellied piece of **** coward!

Hey Loony, if your kids attacked you I'm sure it was self-defense.
Keep talking tough, though, Noons. We both know the truth.
They couldn't throw you on me if you were hot water, you Portuguese
Pussy..

**** you, you stupid arsehole wank!

Why don't you go back to one of your other hobbies, like ****ing your
mother - if you can get her muzzle back on - or sniffing women's bicycle
seats. You obviously can't manage to hold your own here. Or maybe the
problem is that you spend too much time holding your own.

BTW the barmaid at the Rooty Hill RSL says you gave her mother the pox.
Is that true?

DeeD
Old August 4th 08, 12:43 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Noons

I did her after I did your mother ass, you ****wit.
Old August 4th 08, 12:44 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Noons

**** you, you stupid redneck wank