OT, kinda, video

Old October 29th 17, 06:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default OT, kinda, video

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 10/29/2017 12:55 PM, android wrote:
In article ,
nospam wrote:

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Academic qualifications doesn't seem to have much to do with being
Presidential material. A vivid imagination involving sights and
things that didn't happen, and a willingness to lie about anything and
everything, got the current President in office.

if that were true, then hillary would have won.

I think that it's good not only for America but for the world community
as a whole to get to study a back room character like van Trump live in
the open...

We have a mean spirited, and selfish megalomaniac as President. Does it
sound familiar that loyalty to the person supersedes loyalty to our
Constitution. I don't think too many days go by without him telling a
lie. While telling lies is quite often in the best interests of the
public, but saying meetings did not exist, and talking about the size of
the crowd at inauguration? His proposed tax bill will increase taxes on
the middle class, while decreasing his own personal taxes, and those of
his family. Don't hold your breath until he imposes the sanctions on
Russia, that Congress instructed him to do. I could go a lot further,
but I much prefer photography. This is to far OT to continue in this group.

Sooo... If you can't respect the man then don't you as an American feel
that you have to respect the Presidency... That was the kind 'o stuff
what they said 'bout Tricky Dicks all the time. IRCC...

Don't you think that there is a family resemblance between TD and BO,
BTW... Remember, I have hard to se pigmentation but as shades of grey...
--
teleportation kills
Old October 30th 17, 03:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Do what you say others should do: learn something.

where did you get the crazy up idea i didn't learn something? once
again, you make up **** just to argue.

i now know more about rugby than i did two days ago. however, it has
not changed my mind that it's a stupid and boring game.

now, have *you* learned anything about credit card processing? you keep
avoiding the topic, so the only conclusion would be a big *no*.
Old October 30th 17, 04:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Do what you say others should do: learn something.

where did you get the crazy up idea i didn't learn something? once
again, you make up **** just to argue.

i now know more about rugby than i did two days ago. however, it has
not changed my mind that it's a stupid and boring game.

You haven't learned anything about rugby, and nothing has been said
here that would have educated you about the sport.

both wrong.

What you should learn is how metaphors are used, and that using one as
a comment on a photograph of rugby players does not mean the metaphor
used is a rugby term.

i'm well aware of how metaphors are used.

and once again, you snipped the part about credit cards. not only
didn't you learn anything but you refuse to admit it. classic.
Old October 30th 17, 05:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Do what you say others should do: learn something.

where did you get the crazy up idea i didn't learn something? once
again, you make up **** just to argue.

i now know more about rugby than i did two days ago. however, it has
not changed my mind that it's a stupid and boring game.

You haven't learned anything about rugby, and nothing has been said
here that would have educated you about the sport.

both wrong.

What have you learned? Maybe that the kit is different from the kit
worn by soccer or American football players. If you even caught that.

what i've learned is that you are an even bigger lying hypocrite than i
originally thought.

What you should learn is how metaphors are used, and that using one as
a comment on a photograph of rugby players does not mean the metaphor
used is a rugby term.

i'm well aware of how metaphors are used.

Evidently not, since you said that "wall" *must* be a rugby term
because it's used to describe photo of rugby players.

more of your lies and twists.
Old October 30th 17, 07:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:12:19 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Do what you say others should do: learn something.

where did you get the crazy up idea i didn't learn something? once
again, you make up **** just to argue.

i now know more about rugby than i did two days ago. however, it has
not changed my mind that it's a stupid and boring game.

You haven't learned anything about rugby, and nothing has been said
here that would have educated you about the sport.

both wrong.

What you should learn is how metaphors are used, and that using one as
a comment on a photograph of rugby players does not mean the metaphor
used is a rugby term.

i'm well aware of how metaphors are used.

You didn't seem to be when Iwrote about the 'wall'.

Old October 30th 17, 04:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 10/30/2017 3:05 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:12:19 -0400, nospam
wrote:

Somebody here is Trumpian. He has managed to make the discussion about him.

--
PeterN