This is why we have cameras on our phones - fingbutt!

Old December 15th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
fingbutt

Default This is why we have cameras on our phones - fingbutt!

So, this idea came to a group of us one night in the pub. First
impressions can be decieving but on closer inspection of these images
you can work out how we've done it. Initial feedback has been good but
we need more of you to contribute and get fingbutting. Go to
http://www.fingbutt.com and let me know what you think. Its the most
fun we've had with a camera phone. We just need to get some celeb
fingbutts on here.

Old December 15th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
bugbear

fingbutt wrote:
So, this idea came to a group of us one night in the pub. First
impressions can be decieving but on closer inspection of these images
you can work out how we've done it.

You can work out wether we care.

BugBear
Old December 15th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Helen

fingbutt wrote:
So, this idea came to a group of us one night in the pub. First

That would be the part of the pub where children are permitted right?
Old December 16th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
fingbutt

Its nice to see you have a sense of humour Helen. I take it you won't
be fingbutting then.