Freebee Christmas: EXIF-GPS Editor

Old December 26th 17, 12:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Freebee Christmas: EXIF-GPS Editor

Lots of folks ahere have been asking for those. At the Mac App Sto

https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/imageexifeditorfree/id1182772125?l=en&mt=12

I use commercial soft for this but have downloaded it and will take it
for a spinn later...
--
teleportation kills

Old December 26th 17, 02:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , android
wrote:

Lots of folks ahere have been asking for those. At the Mac App Sto

https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/imageexifeditorfree/id1182772125?l=en&mt=12

one of the screen shots says 'raname file names' but spells it
correctly elsewhere in the very same screen shot.

instant fail.

also, his web site is no longer there.

fail #2.

I use commercial soft for this but have downloaded it and will take it
for a spinn later...

don't waste your time.
Old December 26th 17, 02:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-12-26 14:14:25 +0000, nospam said:

In article , android
wrote:

Lots of folks ahere have been asking for those. At the Mac App Sto

https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/imageexifeditorfree/id1182772125?l=en&mt=12

one of the screen shots says 'raname file names' but spells it
correctly elsewhere in the very same screen shot.

instant fail.

also, his web site is no longer there.

fail #2.

I use commercial soft for this but have downloaded it and will take it
for a spinn later...

don't waste your time.

but i did! it don't read tiffs, so it's not for me anyways...
--
teleportation kills

Old December 27th 17, 03:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article ,
RichA wrote:

one of the screen shots says 'raname file names' but spells it
correctly elsewhere in the very same screen shot.

instant fail.

also, his web site is no longer there.

fail #2.

I use commercial soft for this but have downloaded it and will take it
for a spinn later...

don't waste your time.

but i did! it don't read tiffs, so it's not for me anyways...

I'm sure it installed the malware though.

what malware might that be and how would a sandboxed app manage to pull
that off?

in other words, although it's a ****ty app, it didn't install anything
extra.
Old December 27th 17, 07:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-12-26 14:14:25 +0000, nospam said:

In article , android
wrote:

Lots of folks ahere have been asking for those. At the Mac App Sto

https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/imageexifeditorfree/id1182772125?l=en&mt=12

one of the screen shots says 'raname file names' but spells it
correctly elsewhere in the very same screen shot.

instant fail.

also, his web site is no longer there.

fail #2.

I use commercial soft for this but have downloaded it and will take it
for a spinn later...

don't waste your time.

but i did! it don't read tiffs, so it's not for me anyways...
--
teleportation kills

I'm sure it installed the malware though.

Welcome to the Mac community RichA! :-)) Figured you as a Windows
guy... Care to explain what it did installed and how?
--
teleportation kills