Largest size of SD card the Dimage Z5 will take

Old April 10th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.zlr

Default Largest size of SD card the Dimage Z5 will take

What is the largest size of SD card the Dimage Z5 will take? Will
it take the new 4 gig cards? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
It is very hard to type with a 12 pound cat lying on
your arms. So if there are any errors in this message
Old April 11th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.zlr

Daniel Prince wrote:
What is the largest size of SD card the Dimage Z5 will take? Will
it take the new 4 gig cards? Thank you in advance for all replies.

Not to be rude, but I have followed your purchase of your camera. I and
others offered advice and you went the most inexpensive way. Did you get a
manual with your Ebay purchase? If you would read a review on your camera,
you would have gotten all the info you are asking about this camera. You
also could Google-it. I know the answer, but I think it's time for you to do
some research yourself. Try Konica Minolta's tech support.

Old April 11th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.zlr

"MiniMe's Dad" wrote:

Daniel Prince wrote:
What is the largest size of SD card the Dimage Z5 will take? Will
it take the new 4 gig cards? Thank you in advance for all replies.

Not to be rude, but I have followed your purchase of your camera. I and
others offered advice and you went the most inexpensive way. Did you get a
manual with your Ebay purchase? If you would read a review on your camera,
you would have gotten all the info you are asking about this camera. You
also could Google-it. I know the answer, but I think it's time for you to do
some research yourself. Try Konica Minolta's tech support.

I have not yet received the camera but I downloaded the manual and
it does not say anything about the maximum size of SD card the
camera will support. Konica Minolta's tech support just has a list
of a very few tested cards which was probably written before the
four gig cards came out.

The MacWorld review does not say anything about the maximum size of
SD card the camera will support. The review on Steve's DigiCams
also does not say anything about the maximum size of SD card the
camera will support.