How to optimize life of photoflood bulbs

Old December 4th 04, 01:39 AM
Big Bill

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:16:08 GMT, "david.mccall"
wrote:

"Big Bill" wrote in message
.. .

At least *I* provided a cite to back up my post.
Where's yours?

What, you don't believe me?

David

Of course not.
None of my dark suckers are pirated.
When you can provide documented evidence, I'll think about it.
Meanwhile:
http://www.msu.edu/user/dynicrai/physics/dark.htm
http://dbhs.wvusd.k12.ca.us/webdocs/...k-Suckers.html
http://www.math.buffalo.edu/~sww/ZAP/
Google is your friend! :-)

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

Old December 4th 04, 04:46 AM
david.mccall

"Big Bill" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:16:08 GMT, "david.mccall"
wrote:

"Big Bill" wrote in message
. ..

At least *I* provided a cite to back up my post.
Where's yours?

What, you don't believe me?

David

Of course not.
None of my dark suckers are pirated.
When you can provide documented evidence, I'll think about it.
Meanwhile:
http://www.msu.edu/user/dynicrai/physics/dark.htm
http://dbhs.wvusd.k12.ca.us/webdocs/...k-Suckers.html
http://www.math.buffalo.edu/~sww/ZAP/
Google is your friend! :-)

And I thought you were pulling my leg.
I stand corrected.

Come to think of it, I just lost several FEVs and
they spewed this dark silvery stuff all over the
inside of the lamp when they died, so there
could be something to this.

For a long time we have known that electronic
equipment runs on smoke. The problem is that
they stop working if the smoke ever leaks out.

David

Old December 4th 04, 04:48 PM
Big Bill

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 03:46:05 GMT, "david.mccall"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Big Bill" wrote in message

[...]