It had to be done

Old December 15th 04, 03:29 AM
ScarpettiKnowsNothing

As I live and breath...its jjs! Who would have thought it could
happen? Especially after being kill filed! Will wonders never
cease???

First of all, if you used your brain, you could figure out who I am.
Second, Gregory knows who I am and if you REALLY need to know, ask him.
Hell, even MS/UC knows who I am.

Otherwise, deal with the fact that this is how I choose to do this.
Don't like it? Don't visit the group and contribute. I don't care.
BUT since this is a free country, and a free Usenet, I will do what I
see fit to counter the dreck MS/UC posts when it is incorrect.

Now, back to your schedule life, already in some sort of progress...I
hope!

And BTW, jjs is pretty anonymus too. Along with that email addy. You
want to know who I am...write me and I'll decide then if I want to tell
you or not.

LOL!

jjs wrote:
"PGG" wrote in message
newsan.2004.12.14.15.38.14.219000@NO_SP_A_Myahoo .com...
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:07:55 -0800, ScarpettiKnowsNothing wrote:

I know who I am and the last time I put my real name and website

addy
here on this NG [...]

You can protect your address, you know. No excuses. Be real or be out

of
here.

Anonoymous posts have no credibility. You may as well be a perfect

fiction.

Old December 15th 04, 06:01 PM
Jim Phelps

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, lex!

You see too, then, whu I changed my name to Uranium Committee!

I thought it was because or your radioactive schizophrenia! You can't be a
committee of one...yes he can, no he can't ...