STEVE KRAMER: A Photographer With Expensive Gear And Limited Talent

Old July 18th 04, 01:31 PM
Tuuk

Default STEVE KRAMER: A Photographer With Expensive Gear And Limited Talent

Those are some nice websites, nice photos. Are there anymore sites online
that show photos of Thailand and its land, people, and wonders? Very
beautiful photos.,,,,,,,,,,,,, nice work

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

H. Huntzinger wrote:
Steve Kramer wrote:

"I" wouldn't have you believe anything. The rest of the world would
though... They check out the facts for themselves.

Checking facts? Its not been for a lack of trying:

No. It's been for lack of reading skills... but I do admire your
devotion to me.

Steves's July 5, 2004 post:
SK Au contraire. The ENTIRE MAGAZINE IS FREE to all who want it. It is
SK placed in all the hotels, guest houses, restaurants, Tourist
SK Assistance Offices, Travel Agents, etc., all over northern Thailand.

Hey! That's great. I usually don't bother to read your posts! Thanks for
the adoration! If you'd like an autographed photo of me just let me know
where to mail it, and send a $25 check to cover it. Cashier's check, of
course. *grin*

My July 6, 2004 response post:
HH So what's the URL address of this magazine with your 'free' advice
HH column?

Reply received from Steve to date: silence.

I really didn't want to embarrass you, but you seem to insist...

It's been posted many, many times during the past two months. That you
haven't seen it is a reflection on your observation skills and reading
ability. But because I hate to disappoint 'challenged' people, here you
are again;

For THIS magazine itself: http://www.gmorning.info/index.html
For my column: http://www.gmorning.info/photo_vision.htm
For other photos used in this issue of THIS magazine:
http://www.gmorning.info/Feature_Japanese_aid_VJ.htm

And of course, as YOUR OWN RESEARCH SHOWS, another magazine with an
article and photos by me:
http://welcome-to.chiangmai-chiangrai.com/it_city.htm

If you have ever heard of the Hash House Harriers, (an international
club of over 200,000 members) the latest issue of their magazine used 12
of my photos as backgrounds for other articles.

You will just have to wait for this coming weekend for the feature on my
business in 'The Nation,' and for the August issue of "City Life"
magazine for the feature article and photos of my photography lessons
and photo safaris. Oh... there will also be my photos accompanying the
article of the media tour of the Thai/Lao border sometime this week as
well. Enjoy.

By the way, please show us the URLs to the magazines that publish YOUR
photos. )

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust