What life changing moments,do you wish you had photographed much better ?

Old December 19th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter[_7_]

Default What life changing moments,do you wish you had photographed much better ?

"Colin" wrote in message
What (serious or humorous) past or present life-changing moments
you've experienced so far, would you most like to have (or have had)
professionally captured on film properly or much better, that for some
reason you didn't, or if you did or anyone did so for you, it was done
in a very mediocre manner for some reason and please why, for anything
mentioned.

Not exactly life changing but....
I was at the L.A. zoo shooting the rears of a mother & daughter rhinoceros.
The keeper advised me I was standing too close and they might let go. I
moved to set up my tripod a few yards further away when some woman stood
right where I had been. I told her what the keeper had said, but she said
she would stand wherever she wanted and it was too f---kin bad if I wanted a
picture. I started moving my tripod when my now hoped for, inevitable
happened. I was too busy laughing and missed the shot.

--
Peter

Old December 20th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
mianileng

Peter wrote:
"Colin" wrote in message
[...]

Too bad you missed the shot. I'd love to see it. Served her
right.