[SI] - Mandate - Wind

Old February 22nd 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [SI] - Mandate - Wind

From Annika
Wind - Self-explanatory.

Due: March 13, 2007

SI Guy Note: I can only assume that Anni meant Wind: that which
blows, and not Wind: that which turns. But since it is self-
explanatory... :-)

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wind

Still plenty of time to jump in to
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bounce

Help?
http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Jim

Old February 24th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On 22 Feb 2007 05:48:12 -0800, "JimKramer" wrote:

From Annika

Wind - Self-explanatory.

Due: March 13, 2007

SI Guy Note: I can only assume that Anni meant Wind: that which
blows, and not Wind: that which turns. But since it is self-
explanatory... :-)

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wind

Still plenty of time to jump in to
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bounce

Help?
http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Jim

Too bad I didn't take my camera on Wednesday, I drove through a blizzard of
amazing proportions... lucky there were few other cars, or there could have been
lots of crashes! All caused by blowing snow, on a sunny day!