software that removes redeyes automatically

Old July 11th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default software that removes redeyes automatically

I have been doing some search on software that remove redeyes. I found
some tools authors claimed as "automatic" are actually not automatic
at all. One nice tool I recently found is Redeye AutoRemover from
Bellence. I've tried about 20 photos I have with redeyes and it
removed 19 of them with very decent quality. What impressed me most is
the fact that this tool is really automatic and one just presses a
button and redeyes are gone. I encourage people take a look at the
software because it provides free download at http://www.bellence.com/download.htm

Old July 12th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave Cohen

wrote:
I have been doing some search on software that remove redeyes. I found
some tools authors claimed as "automatic" are actually not automatic
at all. One nice tool I recently found is Redeye AutoRemover from
Bellence. I've tried about 20 photos I have with redeyes and it
removed 19 of them with very decent quality. What impressed me most is
the fact that this tool is really automatic and one just presses a
button and redeyes are gone. I encourage people take a look at the
software because it provides free download at
http://www.bellence.com/download.htm

Since removing red-eye is rarely the only post processing needed I would
just as soon use the built in red-eye reduction that all editors seem to
include, even the limited freebie's.
Animal eyes are a much harder problem, the only thing I have used that
helps here is an earlier version of PSP.
Dave Cohen
Old July 12th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
CJ[_3_]

Dave Cohen wrote:

Since removing red-eye is rarely the only post processing needed I
would just as soon use the built in red-eye reduction that all
editors seem to include, even the limited freebie's. Animal eyes are
a much harder problem, the only thing I have used that helps here is
an earlier version of PSP. Dave Cohen

Animal eyes are a problem for me also.

What version of PSP were you referring to and, in a nutshell, why is it
superior?

I am looking to improve my ability to fix 'animal eye'.

Thank you for any info you can provide.

--

Cliff