Another one bites the dust.

Old August 21st 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'Cann

Default Another one bites the dust.

Joe Rosenthal, the photographer who shot the famous "Iwo Jima" photo has
died.

Old August 21st 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
no_name

Kinon O'Cann wrote:

Joe Rosenthal, the photographer who shot the famous "Iwo Jima" photo has
died.

Sad to hear, but he lived a long full life. A testament to his
greatness, the world is a lesser place with his passing.

--

These are my views. If you've got a problem with it, you can blame it on
me, but this is what I think. I am not the official spokes-person for

John