Photoshop prices in SA?

Old February 14th 05, 12:24 PM
Ken Tough

Default Photoshop prices in SA?

Anyone in SA actually bought a copy of Photoshop (slim version
like 3.0)? What price, and where?

thanks

--
Ken Tough
Old February 15th 05, 12:38 AM
secheese

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:24:49 +0200, Ken Tough
wrote:

Anyone in SA actually bought a copy of Photoshop (slim version
like 3.0)? What price, and where?

Where or what, on this HUGE planet we call Earth, is SA?

Old February 15th 05, 01:35 AM
Peter W

wrote:

Anyone in SA actually bought a copy of Photoshop (slim version
like 3.0)? What price, and where?

Where or what, on this HUGE planet we call Earth, is SA?

South Africa... (or South Australia if you're Aussie)
Old February 15th 05, 01:43 AM
Ralph

Isn't it a town in Japan, next to the Legendary town of Usa.

--
remove n u m b e r s to reply

Old February 15th 05, 03:19 AM
eric phillips

wrote:

Anyone in SA actually bought a copy of Photoshop (slim version
like 3.0)? What price, and where?

Where or what, on this HUGE planet we call Earth, is SA?

South Africa... (or South Australia if you're Aussie)

Or Saudi Arabia ?
eric phillips
Old February 15th 05, 05:30 AM
Possum Trot

wrote:

Anyone in SA actually bought a copy of Photoshop (slim version
like 3.0)? What price, and where?

Where or what, on this HUGE planet we call Earth, is SA?

Probably San Antonio (Tx or NM)

But, it could be Saint Albans (Vt.), or Saint Andrews (S.C.), or Saint Anne
(Il), or Saint Ansgar (Ia) or Saint Anthony (Id), or Saint Augistine (Fl),
or San Andreas (Ca), or San Angelo (Tx) , or San Anselmo (Ca), or even less
likely San Augustine (Tx).

Old February 15th 05, 07:14 AM
Bernard P Rother

wrote:

Anyone in SA actually bought a copy of Photoshop (slim version
like 3.0)? What price, and where?

Where or what, on this HUGE planet we call Earth, is SA?

Probably San Antonio (Tx or NM)

But, it could be Saint Albans (Vt.), or Saint Andrews (S.C.), or Saint Anne
(Il), or Saint Ansgar (Ia) or Saint Anthony (Id), or Saint Augistine (Fl),
or San Andreas (Ca), or San Angelo (Tx) , or San Anselmo (Ca), or even less
likely San Augustine (Tx).

.... nah ... South Africa ... co.za in message source. I could never
understand why our country's name is actually a direction ??
Old February 15th 05, 07:16 AM
Ken Tough

secheese wrote:

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:24:49 +0200, Ken Tough

Anyone in SA actually bought a copy of Photoshop (slim version
like 3.0)? What price, and where?

Where or what, on this HUGE planet we call Earth, is SA?

Ahhh, yeah, South Africa. Sorry, I forgot my .co.za address
doesn't post. I'll grant that Saudi Arabia could have been
an alternate.

--
Ken Tough
Old February 15th 05, 09:42 AM
Bob Salomon

wrote:

Anyone in SA actually bought a copy of Photoshop (slim version
like 3.0)? What price, and where?

Where or what, on this HUGE planet we call Earth, is SA?

South Africa... (or South Australia if you're Aussie)

South America?

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.