'nospam'

Old February 7th 19, 07:24 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Panthera Tigris Altaica

Default 'nospam'

On 2019-02-07 13:12, Lewis wrote:
In message s.com Wolffan wrote:
On 06 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

*PLONK*

And that’s a kill for Char Jackson as once again David B., troll, stalker,
drunk, and liar proves that he can’t handle the truth.

I doubt it, stalkerboi doesn't seem to know how to killfile anyone. The
last time he claimed to plonk someone he replied to them again within
minutes.

He has posted that he plonked Char Jackson at least twice. If he wasn't
as incompetent as he is stupid he might be dangerous. As it is he is
merely a pathetic drooling drunkard, fit to be pitied.
Old February 8th 19, 09:49 AM posted to uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system
Savageduck[_3_]

Diesel wrote:
Savageduck
Thu, 07 Feb 2019
15:33:47 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

jeremy wrote:
In article
s.com,
says...

On 06 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

*PLONK*

And that?s a kill for Char Jackson as once again David B.,
troll, stalker, drunk, and liar proves that he can?t handle the
truth.

[roll ?Top Gun Anthem?]

Wrong film (unless an arcane reference) but points awarded for
having a go.

That particular "Top Gun" theme was "Take My Breath Away", I am
not sure how that relates to any of the protagonists in this this
thread.

Well, in all fairness, mr Duck, you did at one point mistakenly
assume that David Brooks was a decent enough person; myself and some
other individuals were the problem. I don't know at what point you
discovered that your initial opinion was a little more than off
concerning him, but, better late than never.

It is true that I had initially given him the benefit of doubt, and
provided some assistance regarding photo queries he had in
rec.photo.digital, but he could not resist revealing his true nature. So I
figured things out quite quickly. At that point it seemed to me that the
simplest solution was to eliminate him from my Usenet musings, and not to
respond to him directly in any way. That has made Usenet life almost
enjoyable again.

Judicious use of filters/killfile helps, and I suggest that others
suffering from 'Boater Dave' fatigue employ a similat tactic.

Savageduck
Old February 9th 19, 03:02 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Commander Kinsey

On Thu, 07 Feb 2019 13:51:58 -0000, Wolffan wrote:

On 07 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 07/02/2019 13:03, Wolffan wrote:
On 06 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

*PLONK*

And that’s a kill for Char Jackson

As always, Woolfie, you are 100% - absolutely - wrong.

Liar.

She's being a complete and utter dickhead and she knows it.

you, laddie, are the only dickhead around here. You have secured that
position by dint of considerable effort, lying, stalking, trolling, and
operating a computer while drunk.

I object to that comment. Alcohol is a perfectly natural substance.
Old February 9th 19, 03:35 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
David B.[_7_]

On 2019-02-07 13:04, Char Jackson wrote:

[....]

You'll be periodically quizzed on this week's lessons. Class dismissed.

And he hates it because it shows him for what he is.

Seems as if I'm going to have to shoot the pair of you down in flames!

With what you may ask. One of these perhaps?

https://nofile.io/f/rJGCQ1mtUHv/Spit...-+Oct+2018.JPG

--
David B.
Old February 9th 19, 04:19 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Panthera Tigris Altaica

On 2019-02-07 13:04, Char Jackson wrote:

[....]

You'll be periodically quizzed on this week's lessons. Class dismissed.

And he hates it because it shows him for what he is.

Seems as if I'm going to have to shoot the pair of you down in flames!

seems as if you need to stop drinking.

With what you may ask. One of these perhaps?

https://nofile.io/f/rJGCQ1mtUHv/Spit...-+Oct+2018.JPG

Only someone as idiotic as yourself would make a threat and then use a
_password-protected_ link to illustrate the depths of his idiocy. You
need to stop drinking before you embarrass yourself further. Assuming
that you are capable of being embarrassed.
Old February 9th 19, 04:59 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
David B.[_7_]

On 2019-02-07 13:04, Char Jackson wrote:

[....]

You'll be periodically quizzed on this week's lessons. Class dismissed.

And he hates it because it shows him for what he is.

Seems as if I'm going to have to shoot the pair of you down in flames!

seems as if you need to stop drinking.

I've had no alcohol, none at all, since 21st March 2018.

What about you?

With what you may ask. One of these perhaps?

https://nofile.io/f/rJGCQ1mtUHv/Spit...-+Oct+2018.JPG

Only someone as idiotic as yourself would make a threat and then use a
_password-protected_ link to illustrate the depths of his idiocy. You
need to stop drinking before you embarrass yourself further. Assuming
that you are capable of being embarrassed.

I've had no alcohol, none at all, since 21st March 2018.

You have made all manner of assumptions, most of which have been wrong.

I was checking to see if you DID have the courage to click on a link I
posted. I personally don't believe that an Apple computer can ever be
infected simply by visiting a website.

Just chat to me like you would to your dad and we'll get on just fine.

My son took the photograph. 2210 will open the lock.

--
David B.
Old February 9th 19, 05:26 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Panthera Tigris Altaica

On 2019-02-07 13:04, Char Jackson wrote:
[....]

You'll be periodically quizzed on this week's lessons. Class
dismissed.

And he hates it because it shows him for what he is.

Seems as if I'm going to have to shoot the pair of you down in flames!

seems as if you need to stop drinking.

I've had no alcohol, none at all, since 21st March 2018.

What about you?

With what you may ask. One of these perhaps?

https://nofile.io/f/rJGCQ1mtUHv/Spit...-+Oct+2018.JPG

Only someone as idiotic as yourself would make a threat and then use a
_password-protected_ link to illustrate the depths of his idiocy. You
need to stop drinking before you embarrass yourself further. Assuming
that you are capable of being embarrassed.

I've had no alcohol, none at all, since 21st March 2018.

Your honesty can be determined by your actions, such as snipping the
relevant section of my post.

As it can easily be demonstrated that you are extremely dishonest, any
statements you make about your sobriety are suspect. Without evidence I
cannot take any statement you make as being truthful. I stand by my
position that you are a drunkard.

You have made all manner of assumptions, most of which have been wrong.

This is most unlikely.

I was checking to see if you DID have the courage to click on a link I
posted. I personally don'tÂ* believe that an Apple computer can ever be
infected simply by visiting a website.

In other words, you trolled. As this is your normal behaviour, I am not
surprised. I am not using an Apple computer.

Just chat to me like you would to your dad and we'll get on just fine.

My dad is not a drunkard. If he behaved the way that you do, he would
not be worthy of respect. He does not behave the way that you do. You
are not worthy of respect. You will not get any respect from me unless
and until you change your ways to become worthy. Past experience shows
that the probability of your changing your ways in a negative manner,
becoming even less worthy of respect over time, approaches 1 very
closely, while the probability of your changing your ways in a positive
manner, becoming more worthy of respect, is so close to zero as to be
effectively equivalent.

My son took the photograph. 2210 will open the lock.

It would have been better to have not posted a password-protected link
in the first place. This kind of behaviour would reduce my level of
respect for you if it were not already as low as possible.
Old February 9th 19, 05:32 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
David B.[_7_]

On 09/02/2019 16:26, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:

https://nofile.io/f/rJGCQ1mtUHv/Spit...-+Oct+2018.JPG

My son took the photograph. 2210 will open the lock.

It would have been better to have not posted a password-protected link
in the first place. This kind of behaviour would reduce my level of
respect for you if it were not already as low as possible.

What do you think of the photograph? There are not many flying nowadays.

--
David B.
Old February 10th 19, 03:13 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Shadow

Default [OT]'nospam'

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 16:32:44 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

On 09/02/2019 16:26, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:

My son took the photograph. 2210 will open the lock.

It would have been better to have not posted a password-protected link
in the first place. This kind of behaviour would reduce my level of
respect for you if it were not already as low as possible.

What do you think of the photograph?

Is it on topic ?
If not, refrain from crossposting it to completely irrelevant
groups. People might get the impression you are phishing for suckers.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205...ks-stalker.php

The correct impression.
[]'s
--