Ultimate ball head

Old March 26th 04, 04:52 PM
Christopher Woodhouse

Default Ultimate ball head

I got this from the newsgroup. I want I want I want

http://www.acratech.net/

Old March 26th 04, 06:44 PM
Lisa Horton

Christopher Woodhouse wrote:

I got this from the newsgroup. I want I want I want

http://www.acratech.net/

It is a very good head.

Lisa

Old March 27th 04, 08:31 AM
Q.G. de Bakker

Lisa Horton wrote:

I got this from the newsgroup. I want I want I want

http://

It is a very good head.

It's also very good spam, now endorsed by Lisa and Rowan.
Well done!

Old March 27th 04, 07:43 PM
Lisa Horton

"Q.G. de Bakker" wrote:

Lisa Horton wrote:

I got this from the newsgroup. I want I want I want

http://

It is a very good head.

It's also very good spam, now endorsed by Lisa and Rowan.
Well done!

I didn't, and don't, see it as spam. The OP, posting from the UK,
doesn't seem to have a connection to Acratech of Southern California.
He doesn't seem to be advertising as much as publicly declaring his
lust. I've expressed my satisfaction with and recommendation of the
Acratech many times, but this is the first time it's been lumped with
spam

Lisa
Old April 1st 04, 04:51 PM
Christopher Woodhouse

Apologies, it was a mistake. I saw the reference to a ball head in the
newsgroup, looked up the website and meant to send it to a friend.
Accidentally I returned it to the newsgroup. It was not intended as a spam.
Chris Woodhouse ARPS

Old April 2nd 04, 04:44 PM
Richard Gosney

In Article ,Lisa Horton
wrote:

Christopher Woodhouse wrote:

I got this from the newsgroup. I want I want I want

http://www.acratech.net/

It is a very good head.

Lisa

This may be a dumb question, but it looks to me like the locking knob would
have to be operated with the left hand, or does the Control Left/Right
question mean there are both left and right handed models available?

Regards,
Richard G.

Old April 2nd 04, 05:24 PM
Richard Gosney

In Article ,Richa rd Gosney
wrote:

This may be a dumb question, but it looks to me like the locking knob would
have to be operated with the left hand, or does the Control Left/Right
question mean there are both left and right handed models available?

Thought this was a dumb question... 30 seconds more reading provided the
answer!!

Old April 2nd 04, 07:19 PM
Christopher Woodhouse

I bought one today, it will take a week to get to the UK and past customs. I
already have the Swiss Arca head so a direct comparison will be very
interesting on a range of cameras from a lightweight Nikon all the way to a
Toyo field camera.

Chris Woodhouse ARPS

On 2/4/04 5:24 pm, in article ,

Old April 2nd 04, 07:24 PM
Bob Salomon

In article ,
Christopher Woodhouse wrote:

I bought one today, it will take a week to get to the UK and past customs. I
already have the Swiss Arca head so a direct comparison will be very
interesting on a range of cameras from a lightweight Nikon all the way to a
Toyo field camera.

Chris Woodhouse ARPS
,
"Richard Gosney" wrote:

In Article ,Richa rd Gosney
wrote:

This may be a dumb question, but it looks to me like the locking knob would
have to be operated with the left hand, or does the Control Left/Right
question mean there are both left and right handed models available?

Thought this was a dumb question... 30 seconds more reading provided the
answer!!

Did you also look at the new Novoflex Classicball 5?

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.