please recommend portable hard drive to store CF card data

Old December 8th 04, 11:07 PM
JohnJ

Default please recommend portable hard drive to store CF card data

Pease recommend portable USB hard drive to store CF card data whilst on
location, eg battery life, speed, reliability. TIA.
--
Regards
John Jovic

Old December 9th 04, 08:41 AM
Siddhartha Jain

JohnJ wrote:
Pease recommend portable USB hard drive to store CF card data whilst

on
location, eg battery life, speed, reliability. TIA.

I bought a Vosonic Pro 300. It takes a 2.5inch/9.5mm HDD of any
capacity. The shell costs $80 and add another $80 for a 40GB HDD. It
can read SD/CF/Memory Stick/MMC/xD and also plays MP3s.

- Siddhartha

Old December 9th 04, 08:18 PM
Arthur Small

If all you want is a HD then the Image Tank works well. If you want to burn
CD's or DVD's then look at Addonics. If you want a device that will allow
you to see the images then the Transcend Digital Album with a 2" screen may
be for you.