A friend's cats.

Old June 23rd 04, 01:56 PM
Jean-David Beyer

Default A friend's cats.

A friend of mine used to have two cats.

Their names were Orbur and Wilville.

/V\ Registered Machine 241939.
^^-^^ 08:55:00 up 22:26, 5 users, load average: 4.09, 4.09, 4.08

Old June 24th 04, 01:01 AM
Richard Knoppow

--
.~. Jean-David Beyer Registered Linux User

85642.
/V\ Registered Machine

241939.
^^-^^ 08:55:00 up 22:26, 5 users, load average: 4.09,

4.09, 4.08

Are you sure these are the right cats?

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Old June 24th 04, 02:02 AM
Martin Riddle

The local tool shop had two cats at one time.

Cheerfully named Ratchet and Socket.

Cheers

Old June 24th 04, 02:13 AM
Ursus Californicus

My Maine Coon Cat is named "T-Max," or "Max" for short. I named him that
because I was shooting Hale-Bopp with T-Max when I found him.

-- Theo Benson, MA
Grizzly Glen Photography
www.chameleon.net/ursus

Old June 27th 04, 12:54 AM
Richard Knoppow

"Ursus Californicus" wrote in message
ink.net...
My Maine Coon Cat is named "T-Max," or "Max" for short. I

named him that
because I was shooting Hale-Bopp with T-Max when I found

him.

-- Theo Benson, MA
Grizzly Glen Photography
www.chameleon.net/ursus

Max is a good dignified name for a cat. I think I would
have been sore tempted to name him Hale-Bopp or just Bopp.

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Old June 27th 04, 09:01 PM
Morton Klotz

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:56:25 -0400, Jean-David Beyer
wrote:

A friend of mine used to have two cats.

Their names were Orbur and Wilville.

My black and white cat is named Brett after my favorite black and
white photographer.
Old July 18th 04, 09:32 PM
Helge Nareid

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 00:01:51 GMT, "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:

"Jean-David Beyer" wrote in message
A friend of mine used to have two cats.

Their names were Orbur and Wilville.

Are you sure these are the right cats?

I've heard of a guy in Yorkshire who named his cat "Cooking Fat"

--
- Helge Nareid
Nordmann i utlendighet, Aberdeen, Scotland