still trying to decide

Old May 29th 10, 06:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default still trying to decide

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg

Will we ever get it right?

Take Care,
Dudley

Old May 29th 10, 09:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Jeff Jones

On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg

Will we ever get it right?

Take Care,
Dudley

It just gets sadder and sadder.

Old May 29th 10, 12:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Jeff Jones

wrote:
http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg

Will we ever get it right?

Take Care,
Dudley

It just gets sadder and sadder.

But it does give someone like you with no talent, skill or appreciable
knowledge something to aspire to.

Vance

Are you still upset to learn that you can only create poorly done tourists'
crapshots? I thought so.

Those wacky oversaturated buildings tilted every which way were a good
laugh. I don't think I've ever seen tourists' crapshots done so badly
before.

Old May 29th 10, 03:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

: wrote:
:
: http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg
:
: Will we ever get it right?
:
: Take Care,
: Dudley
:
: It just gets sadder and sadder.

Dudley's handicap is that he's nearly blind. He overcomes it as best he can.

Your handicap is that you're insane. You don't overcome it at all.

Quite possibly, Dudley is the luckier of the two.

Bob
Old May 29th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

: wrote:
:
: http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg
:
: Will we ever get it right?

:
: It just gets sadder and sadder.

Dudley's handicap is that he's nearly blind. He overcomes it as best he can.

Your handicap is that you're insane. You don't overcome it at all.

Quite possibly, Dudley is the luckier of the two.

Yes, indeed.

The pest of many names is not insane most likely, but is consumed by
such hate and fear that he's frozen in a pattern of anonymous, hateful
and frequent harassment of any who'll respond. Er, well, maybe that's
one definition of insane..

--
John McWilliams
Old May 29th 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 5/29/10 12:07 AM, in article Mi1Mn.5134$Z6.3404@edtnps82, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg

Will we ever get it right?

Take Care,
Dudley

You buying an Apple?

Old May 29th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"Nervous Nick" wrote in message
On May 29, 12:07 am, "Dudley Hanks" wrote:
http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg

Will we ever get it right?

Take the ****ing camera out of the way and maybe you'll beable to get
a bite out of the thing.

Sheesh.

--
YOP...

But then, what challenge would there be?

Take Care,
Dudley

Old May 29th 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg

Will we ever get it right?

Take Care,
Dudley

It just gets sadder and sadder.

Your just PO'd you didn't shoot it...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old May 29th 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Vance wrote:
On May 29, 7:33 am, John McWilliams wrote:

The pest of many names is not insane most likely, but is consumed by
such hate and fear that he's frozen in a pattern of anonymous, hateful
and frequent harassment of any who'll respond. Er, well, maybe that's
one definition of insane..

He's not insane, but his posts across several forums display a
personality that combines characteristics of both narssisistic and
antisocial personality disorders. Of the two, the antisocial
characteristics are more forward, but the foundation may be in the
weak ego structure indicated by the narssisistic tendency.

No argument.
Do you realize, Vance, that a number of usenet folk won't see your posts
as you're using Google to post from?

--
john mcwilliams
Old May 29th 10, 05:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Jeff Jones

On Sat, 29 May 2010 15:43:29 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/Latest...tillTrying.jpg

Will we ever get it right?

Take Care,
Dudley

It just gets sadder and sadder.

Your just PO'd you didn't shoot it...

Take Care,
Dudley

Yeah, that's it. I'm upset because I didn't manage to create the worst
possible crapshot of a blurry apple, blurry fingers, some tacky upholstery
and an overexposed blank living-room wall. What a masterpiece! Created by
someone who can't even tell where his left and right hands are because
there's no part of any of the image that says, "this is the subject I'm
trying to shoot". Damn, I'm so envious. Any 2 year-old randomly pressing
the shutter button could have done better than you. When are you going to
learn, any of you, that you CANNOT depend on auto-focus, auto-exposure, or
ANY auto modes on any camera? This is why you'll never be a photographer.
No camera firmware programmer in the world is going to be able to turn you
into a photographer.

Okay, enough of entertaining twit trolls like you. I have far better things
to do than give attention to the terminally self-deluded.