Who's the child who posts all that Crap?

Old May 2nd 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Who's the child who posts all that Crap?

Someone needs to get a life. Maybe a camera too, but certainly something
beyond a computer.

Norm

Old May 2nd 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Norm Dresner wrote:
Someone needs to get a life. Maybe a camera too, but certainly something
beyond a computer.

It looks like a bot. You could try forwarding a couple on to
, but the headers might be spoofed. No point bothering
with any of the email addresses in the headers.

--
Hywel
http://kibo.org.uk/
Old May 2nd 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Norm, It looks like someone who has
been released from an institution and all their
pent of frustrations are being vented. All
the voices in their head has revolted and
are demanding to be heard.

Yeah, Like I need that. I have enough
arguments to send congress running for the
shelters. This to shall pass.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old May 3rd 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

I guess an even better question is, "Why just this newsgroup?"

Norm

Old May 4th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Norm Dresner wrote:

I guess an even better question is, "Why just this newsgroup?"

Norm

Try a google search of the group for "bowtie".
Old May 4th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

I doubt the recent spurts are hand written by a netkook. It sure appears
to be a randomized automated thing. Fortunately it just takes me a
moment with the 'K' key in Mozilla to mark them all ignored, I'm sure
there is some way in EI as well.
Old May 5th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Paul Furman wrote:

I doubt the recent spurts are hand written by a netkook. It sure appears
to be a randomized automated thing. Fortunately it just takes me a
moment with the 'K' key in Mozilla to mark them all ignored, I'm sure
there is some way in EI as well.

FWIW, they all appear to come from the same IP

85.214.29.234

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB
Country: NL
Old May 6th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

no_name wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:

I doubt the recent spurts are hand written by a netkook. It sure
appears to be a randomized automated thing. Fortunately it just takes
me a moment with the 'K' key in Mozilla to mark them all ignored, I'm
sure there is some way in EI as well.

FWIW, they all appear to come from the same IP

85.214.29.234

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam

Probably an anonymizer or whatever you call them.

StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB
Country: NL

Old May 7th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
om...
SNIP
Probably an anonymizer or whatever you call them.

In fact it is listed in the SORBS database
http://www.nl.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml since April 13th, 2006, as
"Likely Trojaned Machine, host running unknown".

Nothing to do with "RIPE".

Bart

Old May 7th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Paul Furman wrote:
: no_name wrote:
: Paul Furman wrote:
:
: I doubt the recent spurts are hand written by a netkook. It sure
: appears to be a randomized automated thing. Fortunately it just takes
: me a moment with the 'K' key in Mozilla to mark them all ignored, I'm
: sure there is some way in EI as well.
:
:
: FWIW, they all appear to come from the same IP
:
: 85.214.29.234
:
: OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
: OrgID: RIPE
: Address: P.O. Box 10096
: City: Amsterdam

: Probably an anonymizer or whatever you call them.

It would still be easy to filter on.
--