Tripod

Old March 29th 09, 07:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Tom Donegan

Default Tripod

I have been given an old VELBON CX440 tripod - it appears to have a part
missing - I think the part is Quick Shoe: QB-4LC

Has anyone in the group got a manual or user guide for this tripod that they
can scan for me

I have searched the web for these but have had no success

first post in this group - hope I am not treading on any toes

regards

TomD

Old March 29th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Stefan Patric[_2_]

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:57:20 +1100, Tom Donegan wrote:

I have been given an old VELBON CX440 tripod - it appears to have a part
missing - I think the part is Quick Shoe: QB-4LC

Has anyone in the group got a manual or user guide for this tripod that
they can scan for me

I have searched the web for these but have had no success

Well, I was able to find the replacement plate easily enough at a couple
US retailers. It's $7.95. http://www.bhphotovideo.com was one of the
sites. I just did a general search for qb-4lc and it came up. But this
doesn't help you being in AU.

Since the tripod is still made, you should be able to order the part.
Check your local retailer or this place

http://www.maxwell.com.au/velbon/

I assume they are the Australian distributor. They certainly should be
able to get you the part or tell you where you can buy it.

Stef