[SI] Shoot-In: Yeah, I'm late, cry me a

Old July 8th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Al Denelsbeck

Default [SI] Shoot-In: Yeah, I'm late, cry me a

"River.

And I mean river. Water alone (pond, lake, swamp or sea) won't do it.
Must have characteristics of a river."

... insists Alan Browne, who's in a position to know, because he's
the guy who provides the mandate this fortnight-and-two.

There's your assignment, should you decide to accept it. You have
until July 23 to complete it, and remember - the fate of the free world is
nowhere near your hands, so act with total impunity (Total Impunity being
an improv group).

For more information, some of it making slightly more sense than what
I failed to communicate above, see http://www.pbase.com/shootin and the
rulz at http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm.

Tune in late tomorrow when "Gaudy" goes up too, then go lie down in a
dark room with your eyes closed until you recover.

Cheers!

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net