Logan 301 matt cutter?

Old July 17th 04, 09:28 PM
Nick Zentena

Default Logan 301 matt cutter?

This one seems to fill my minimal needs. Any reason for me not to
buy it?

Thanks
Nick
Old July 17th 04, 10:49 PM
Richard Swanso

Nick Zentena wrote:
This one seems to fill my minimal needs. Any reason for me not to
buy it?

Thanks
Nick

I have a 301 and it works great as long as as you don't work with
really large matt board. Get a bunch of extra blades as they dull
quickly.

Have fun,
Rich
Old July 18th 04, 12:49 PM
Paddleman

If this just fits your minimum needs, why not wait awhile and get the one that
fits all your needs. I have a 301 and it serves my needs fully.
Regards,
Gary

Old July 18th 04, 01:27 PM
Nick Zentena

Paddleman wrote:
If this just fits your minimum needs, why not wait awhile and get the one that
fits all your needs. I have a 301 and it serves my needs fully.

No it's my needs that are minimal-) From reading the manual it sounds like
it'll do everything I need. The question is after getting it home will it
fall apart? Or will it not do what the manual claims? Basically are there
any hidden gotchas? It seems from reading the manual that it's all I need.

Thanks
Nick

Old July 18th 04, 11:54 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Nick Zentena" wrote

This one [Logan 301] seems to fill my minimal needs.
Any reason for me not to buy it?

Should do fine. A squaring arm is nice but if you have a large
T-Square it is not necessary.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com