Finished making new view camera!

Old March 7th 04, 09:24 PM
B A R R Y

Default Finished making new view camera!

I've been working on building my own 8X10 view camera for the past month during
my spare time. It works great....no light leaks. I just got my first negatives back.
Great results.

Here is a picture of the camera:

http://shorl.com/gopaludityle

B A R R Y

Old March 7th 04, 09:35 PM
Allen Worthington

"B A R R Y" wrote

I've been working on building my own 8X10 view camera for the past
month during my spare time. It works great....no light leaks. I just
got my first negatives back. Great results.

Here is a picture of the camera:

http://shorl.com/gopaludityle

B A R R Y

You took that picture with a view camera?

I would have expected better results.
Old March 7th 04, 10:40 PM
Silvio Manuel

In article 404B4CD1.11598.B5773C9@localhost,
"B A R R Y" wrote:

B A R R Y

You are one sick muther fuuckka. Caught the page before it loaded
that crap,.....the clue was the web free porn header. See you in the
kill file dork.
Old March 7th 04, 10:41 PM
Bob S.

another degenerate with the IQ of a ****-ant.

Old March 8th 04, 03:03 PM
Mike G

It never ceases to amaze me what the juvenile mind thinks is cute and
appropriate when dealing with adults..

The poster must be a terrible disappointment too his mother.

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net

Old March 8th 04, 05:10 PM

Believe we have an advantage over it as WE can get away from it.

Old March 8th 04, 07:21 PM
Charles Jones

In article , xmikegx@heirloom-
woods.net says...
The poster must be a terrible disappointment too his mother.

Mother? Things like this are not born, they spawn.

--
Charles Jones -- Loveland, Colorado
ICQ: 29610755
Old March 8th 04, 08:10 PM
Bob Salomon

In article ,
" wrote:

disappointment too his mother

Didn't you mean to his mother?

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.
Old March 8th 04, 08:40 PM
Edwin Pawlowski

"Bob Salomon" wrote in message
" wrote:

disappointment too his mother

Didn't you mean to his mother?

Maybe he knows the mother also and it is only missing a coma. Either way is
probably correct.