Kodak offer - buy 5 rolls, get 5 free

Old December 12th 03, 03:51 AM
Phil Stripling

Default Kodak offer - buy 5 rolls, get 5 free

American Photo, Jan/Feb 2004 has an ad from Kodak. buy five rolls of E100G
or E100GX and mail in a coupon with flaps from the cartons and get five
rolls free. See
http://www.kodak.com/bo/buy5get5e
for the form -- this link downloads the .pdf coupon.

The offer is limited to specified 35mm film.
Old December 12th 03, 03:26 PM
Walt Kienzle

Thanks for the info, but there is a problem with the link. It gave me a
"Page not found" message when I clicked on it.

Walt Kienzle

Old December 12th 03, 03:48 PM
Martin Riddle

Page doesnt exist.
Gee and it sounded so good!

Old December 12th 03, 06:26 PM
Phil Stripling

Sorry, guys -- my typo. It's
http://www.kodak.com/go/buy5get5e

You'll get an immediate download of the coupon as a .pdf file with all
details.

Again, my apologies. I should have tested for typos.

Old December 12th 03, 11:26 PM
Martin Riddle

Thanks Phil,

You know it really irks me that there are no references to this on the Kodak web site.

Cheers

Old December 13th 03, 12:47 AM
Jeff Novick

Is there any mention of the price?

. net...

--
Philip Stripling | email to the replyto address is

presumed

Old December 13th 03, 01:37 AM
Phil Stripling

"Jeff Novick" writes:

Is there any mention of the price?

You buy where you want at the price you want; send in five UPC flaps, get
five rolls free in the mail weeks and weeks later.

Old December 13th 03, 02:19 AM
David

the end of film

Old December 14th 03, 04:33 AM
Frank Pittel

Phil Stripling wrote:
: "Jeff Novick" writes:

: Is there any mention of the price?

: You buy where you want at the price you want; send in five UPC flaps, get
: five rolls free in the mail weeks and weeks later.

You don't need to by five seperate rolls of film. A pro-pack with five or more
rolls would also do. I just got my five free rolls after buying a twenty roll
pro-pack.