maybe it's a dream

Old June 5th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.art

Default maybe it's a dream

Hey !

I added some new pictures on my website :
http://n0x.org/pictures/maybe_its_a_dream/

(click on the picture to see the next one)

--
- http://n0x.org/
Old July 8th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.art

On 5 Jun 2006 11:04:54 GMT, nicolas vigier
wrote:

I added some new pictures on my website :
http://n0x.org/pictures/maybe_its_a_dream/

Pictures is a good word.

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
Legacy-photo.com - Xs750.net
Old July 12th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
no_name

wrote:

I added some new pictures on my website :
http://n0x.org/pictures/maybe_its_a_dream/

Pictures is a good word.

No navigation controls; no way to really look at anything that might
prove to be interesting, but it's not really that much of a problem from
what I did see.

Nicolas might want to try to get the camera level at least once when
taking a picture. Could open up a whole new perspective.