Fuji S2 Pro

Old March 5th 05, 01:05 PM
pilot

Default Fuji S2 Pro

Hello everyone. I have a Fuji S2 Pro. I bought this brand new in the
box. I used it very little in my personal life. Not a studio camera!
I see E-bay is showing this fine camera between $1200.00 and $1500.00
depending on what add you click on. Im offering this fine piece of
equipment for $1100.00 You pay shipping! Registered PayPal customer
for easy payment. Please respond to I have several
references at your request.

Dave
Old March 5th 05, 01:17 PM
Its Only Me Again

ahahah the old yahoo.com fraudster..........enters the newsgroups.

Old March 6th 05, 06:52 PM
pilot

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 13:17:53 +0000 (UTC), "Its Only Me Again"
wrote:

ahahah the old yahoo.com fraudster..........enters the newsgroups.

Mr. NewsTroll,

I beg your pardon! I know your not talking about me Mister or Sister!
You obviously got me mistaken for some fool idiot that has caught you
with your pants down in here. Im legitimate as can be and have several
references to check me out! I'll even go as far as to say Im a Deputy
Sheriff in Central Florida -- I can even give you or anyone phone
numbers to check me out with my place of emplyment. I know theres been
alot of fraud in here, but I assure you that Im not part of it in
anyway. If youd like, Sir, you can call me anytime and discuss this
with me.. 352-552-8934 My name is David Boucher. For all of you that
would like to talk about this fine Fuji S2 I have for sale-please call
and I'll give you any information you need..

Many thanks
Old March 6th 05, 06:57 PM
pilot

wrote:

ahahah the old yahoo.com fraudster..........enters the newsgroups.

Mr. NewsTroll,

I beg your pardon! I know your not talking about me Mister or Sister!
You obviously got me mistaken for some fool idiot that has caught you
with your pants down in here. Im legitimate as can be and have several
references to check me out! I'll even go as far as to say Im a Deputy
Sheriff in Central Florida -- I can even give you or anyone phone
numbers to check me out with my place of emplyment. I know theres been
alot of fraud in here, but I assure you that Im not part of it in
anyway. If youd like, Sir, you can call me anytime and discuss this
with me.. 352-552-8934 My name is David Boucher. For all of you that
would like to talk about this fine Fuji S2 I have for sale-please call
and I'll give you any information you need..

Many thanks

And I forgot to mention : If the YAHOO email address bothers anyone. I
can be reached at
Old March 6th 05, 07:31 PM
Its Only Me Again

Deputy Dawg is that.........

Old March 7th 05, 11:15 AM
pilot

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:31:58 +0000 (UTC), "Its Only Me Again"
wrote:

Deputy Dawg is that.........

You know I expected that answer from you Sir. Have a nice day! :-)

Old March 8th 05, 11:27 AM
gwh

wrote:

ahahah the old yahoo.com fraudster..........enters the newsgroups.

Mr. NewsTroll,

I beg your pardon! I know your not talking about me Mister or Sister!
You obviously got me mistaken for some fool idiot that has caught you
with your pants down in here. Im legitimate as can be and have several
references to check me out! I'll even go as far as to say Im a Deputy
Sheriff in Central Florida -- I can even give you or anyone phone
numbers to check me out with my place of emplyment. I know theres been
alot of fraud in here, but I assure you that Im not part of it in
anyway. If youd like, Sir, you can call me anytime and discuss this
with me.. 352-552-8934 My name is David Boucher. For all of you that
would like to talk about this fine Fuji S2 I have for sale-please call
and I'll give you any information you need..

----

Take no notice of that Trolling son-of-a-bitch!....Sheesh!! - what I'd like
to do with people like that if I was a Deputy Sheriff!

I'd have him out of his car with his legs spread and his hands on the hood
before he could say "The Fuji S2pro is outdated and had many inherent
flaws", then I'd bring my baton down against his knees and make the SOB
crumple in agony - then, as he continued to smart-mouth this Fine Camera,
I'd reign blows down on his punk-ass head until his skull was split open and
the road was spattered with blood, brains, and fragments of bone!!....

I get a lot of fantasies like that.....

Old March 9th 05, 03:26 AM
Dr. Georg N.Nyman

wrote:

[...]

Sometimes the level of such discussions is so low that one needs a
microscope to see it.....I would call such "contributions" a shame!
Old March 10th 05, 12:46 PM
pilot

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:26:21 -0700, "Dr. Georg N.Nyman"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I agree... This individual definitely needs some help. WoW!