Britain as a police state: What is happening there?

Old December 21st 09, 08:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kennedy McEwen

Default Britain as a police state: What is happening there?

In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:

And this citation confirms that your statement is based on biased
counting since most of the countries missing are non-christian.
http://www.nationmaster.com/red/grap...p-crime-murder
s-per-ca
pita&b_map=1

Probably because they don't have statistics to report.

Or aren't prepared to report their statistics!

It doesn't matter either way.

It does when most of the missing countries are non-Christian

It doesn't matter because if you don't have the numbers then you don't
have the numbers,
I DO have the numbers of the missing countries' religions:
But you have no numbers about crime rates, moron.
Neither have you,
I didn't claim to, bigot. You did.

No I didn't, you LIAR!

This is where you need to provide some quotes.

How can I provide a quote of something I didn't claim? You are an
idiot!

but it isn't me that is making claims about crime
rates AND religion,
Yes it is.

Pointing out the evidence which disproves YOUR claims about murder rates

Listing a bunch of countries is evience of nothing at all.

Listing a bunch of countries which you have no data for and
demonstrating that they do not fit with your criteria - ie. are in the
majority non-Christian - is certainly evidence that the data is biased
and your conclusion is therefore also biased.

Since I can prove that most of the
countries you don't have crime figures about are non-Christian, I can
also prove that it is a LIE to claim that murder rates are higher in
Christian countries

Which I didn't do.

That is EXACTLY what you did in the quote that you conveniently snipped!
To avoid your denial, here it is again - YOU STATED:
"Looking at a list of annual murders per capita it looks like it's
Christian countries which are doing a far better job of killing
themselves off."

And that is indeed what the EVIDENCE indicates.

No it doesn't! It merely indicates that those countries for which data
is available are mainly Christian. There is no evidence to support your
claim because the list already has a selective bias! Further, the fact
that information on the bias is available from exactly the same source
that you cite indicates that you are either too stupid to understand it
or are deliberately attempting to deceive.

I pointed out that the available evidence contradicted the claim that
murder was more common in Muslim countries.

That isn't what you wrote,

The quote above shows that it is indeed what I wrote.

The quote above shows that you made a claim about Christian countries,
not Muslim countries. The evidence you provided to support that claim
was incomplete and biased, rendering your claim completely false.

Its like opening a jar of jelly beans, eating the coloured ones and then
claiming that the makers of jelly beans must be racist because the
"evidence" shows that there is a majority of white jelly beans - the
evidence shows nothing because it is biased. If you count mainly
Christian countries and have no data about the majority of non-Christian
countries then you cannot make any claim that Christian countries are
better or worse than others - which is exactly what you did.
--
Kennedy
Old December 22nd 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:

[...]

So you're not going to prove your claim.

I guess you're just another lying moron.

--
Ray Fischer

Old December 22nd 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kennedy McEwen

In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:

[...]

What I have STATED is that the cite you quote is mainly Christian
countries, and most of the missing countries are NOT Christian. The
website YOU referenced makes that quite clear on the map tab! I can't
account for your inability to read the facts, but it proves my case and
subsequent ravings prove that you are a bigoted liar and ****wit that is
too stupid to understand that conclusions drawn from biased information
are also biased.
--
Kennedy
Old December 23rd 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:

[...]

Most of the countries at the TOP of the list are Christian while most
at the bottom are not Christian.

--
Ray Fischer

Old December 23rd 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kennedy McEwen

In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes

http://www.nationmaster.com/red/grap...ur_percap-crim

[...]

And most of the countries not included at all are, as I stated right at
the start of this discussion, not Christian. Iran, Iraq, Pakistan,
China, Mongolia, North Korea, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Syria, Israel, Lebanon,
Jordan, Gaza, Turkey, UAE, Libya, Algeria, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan,
Uzbekistan, Ethiopia, Somalia and most of sub-Saharan Africa - all
documented on that website as missing from the comparison, and all
non-Christian. The list of sites being compared is therefore extremely
biased, and I don't need any figures about crime rates in the missing
countries to show that the list is biased, simply that the number of
missing countries is significant and mainly of the type relevant to your
claim (ie. Christian or not). Having proved that the comparison is
biased, any conclusion that you draw from it and propagate as fact is
bigotry.

It is pretty simple really - conclusions you draw from biased data is
prejudiced. Expressing such religious and racial prejudice as fact is
bigotry and those who do are liars. That is the category you chose to
align yourself with, deliberately so, given your subsequent defence of
that position in the face of the facts.
--
Kennedy
Old December 23rd 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Islamic countries are **** when it comes to human rights.
Is that racist? No - Islam is not a race.

////////////////////////////////// SNIP //////////////////////////////////////////

Old December 24th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
writes
Kennedy McEwen wrote:

[...]

The religibot is stuck. Somebody kick it.

--
Ray Fischer

Old December 24th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

wrote:
Islamic countries are **** when it comes to human rights.

It's a good thing that those Nazis were good Christians so that
they didn't violate people's rights.

--
Ray Fischer

Old December 24th 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:46:28 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

wrote:

Islamic countries are **** when it comes to human rights.
Is that racist? No - Islam is not a race.

It's not racist to say a regime or religion or whatever is **** on
human rights as long as it actually is. it's only racist or whatever
when it is a blatant lie or generalisation, so really you should have
said 'most islamic countries' as there may well be ones where
tolerance is part of the culture and the guys running it aren't a
bunch of frothy mouth power crazed war mongers.

Whether it is accurate or not, it's not racist to say a religion is **** on human rights.

A religion is not a race. A blatant lie or a generalization about a religion is not racist.

Why? See above - a religion is not a race.

As far as tolerance in some Muslim countries? Thin. Real thin.
So thin it gets torn to shreds whenever the Koran is nearby, and it always is.