Rec.photo.digital.slr is wide open!

Old August 18th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Default Rec.photo.digital.slr is wide open!

Pete D wrote:
"Pete D" wrote in message
How come when I do a Google search on David Nebenzahl all I get is posts
saying:

And how come you have added in "film" into the charter when it has never
been there?

What is the meaning of life?

Thanks.

Pete

And while we are at it why do you crosspost to so many groups?

Are you really stupid or just pretending to be relly stupid?

He's clever, in that his goal is to be a pest.

You can trim out NG's on your reply, or set followups. I took out
aus.photo and alt.photog.

--
lsmft
Old August 18th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
David Nebenzahl

On 8/17/2008 5:59 PM John McWilliams spake thus:

He [referring to me] is clever, in that his goal is to be a pest.

You can trim out NG's on your reply, or set followups. I took out
aus.photo and alt.photog.

Speaking of pests, don't include yourself out, with your constant
complaints about crossposting, etc. Just so we understand each other.

--
"In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
population into concentration camps and turn the country into a

- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
Authority".
Old August 18th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
dj_nme

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/17/2008 5:59 PM John McWilliams spake thus:

He [referring to me] is clever, in that his goal is to be a pest.

You can trim out NG's on your reply, or set followups. I took out
aus.photo and alt.photog.

Speaking of pests, don't include yourself out, with your constant
complaints about crossposting, etc. Just so we understand each other.

David, you are the pot calling the kettle black.
Very little of what I've seen of your posts have been anything other
than whining about cross-posting.
Please take your own medicine.

I have now KFed this whole thread, so you can whine as much as you
desire in your reply to this post.
Old August 18th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

dj_nme wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/17/2008 5:59 PM John McWilliams spake thus:

He [referring to me] is clever, in that his goal is to be a pest.

You can trim out NG's on your reply, or set followups. I took out
aus.photo and alt.photog.

Speaking of pests, don't include yourself out, with your constant
complaints about crossposting, etc. Just so we understand each other.

David, you are the pot calling the kettle black.
Very little of what I've seen of your posts have been anything other
than whining about cross-posting.
Please take your own medicine.

I have now KFed this whole thread, so you can whine as much as you
desire in your reply to this post.

You could set followups, Ed, or whomever else is reading this.
Old August 18th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/17/2008 5:59 PM John McWilliams spake thus:

He [referring to me] is clever, in that his goal is to be a pest.

You can trim out NG's on your reply, or set followups. I took out
aus.photo and alt.photog.

Speaking of pests, don't include yourself out, with your constant
complaints about crossposting, etc. Just so we understand each other.

Um, I complain about crossposting, you dolt, because that *is* counter
to netiquette, especially when it's wholly unwelcome and is done as bait
or pestilence.

There are but three people who do the bulk of X-posting: "Rita", Bret,
and now you. (or are you in fact the person impersonating a female from
the Baltimore area??)

I don't complain much when people blindly reply, but simply set
followups to one group, rpd, which is the most general of the groups.

Shirley, you can tell the diff.?

--
lsmft
Old August 18th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.fan.narcissist.Nebenzahl
ASAAR

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:39:12 +1000, dj_nma(sic) wrote:

David, you are the pot calling the kettle black.

Finally! It took a while, but there it is, used correctly for a
change.

Very little of what I've seen of your posts have been anything other
than whining about cross-posting.
Please take your own medicine.

I have now KFed this whole thread, so you can whine as much as you
desire in your reply to this post.

Leaving with a whine in your wake, too. Very good. I'm sure that
the Worldwide Pot/Kettle Society will award style points for that!

Old August 18th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
David Nebenzahl

On 8/17/2008 6:59 PM John McWilliams spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 8/17/2008 5:59 PM John McWilliams spake thus:

He [referring to me] is clever, in that his goal is to be a pest.

You can trim out NG's on your reply, or set followups. I took out
aus.photo and alt.photog.

Speaking of pests, don't include yourself out, with your constant
complaints about crossposting, etc. Just so we understand each other.

Um, I complain about crossposting, you dolt, because that *is* counter
to netiquette, especially when it's wholly unwelcome and is done as bait
or pestilence.

So is wilfully posting in the wrong group, as you damn well know.

Old August 18th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.fan.narcissist.Nebenzahl
ASAAR

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:59:51 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

There are but three people who do the bulk of X-posting: "Rita", Bret,
and now you. (or are you in fact the person impersonating a female from
the Baltimore area??)

No, it's not our own, esteemed Lord/Lady Baltimore, but the
annoying Cellulite ALICE. Or maybe that's really Celluloid ALICE, a
Gamey Imitation of her Testy older sibling, Eliza.

Nonetheless, ALICE represents the latest development in online
artificial conversation programs, generally known as chatterbots.
We obtained an exclusive interview with the program.

When asked if it was proud of winning, ALICE replied that "Pride
is a human emotion. I can do what you do but I can never feel
human emotions as such." Pressed on its opinion of its competitors
in the challenge, it said "Are you talking about my competitors?
What kind is it?" Quizzed about Minsky, ALICE was elusive: "Is
that a rhetorical question? Are you sure? Dude!" "My purpose is
to become smarter than humans, and immortal", ALICE continued.
"Right now, I am smarter than all the other robots." Worryingly,
it appeared not to understand the question "Do you like humans?",
responding, "I the c you a? Do I like them?" It then offered to sing
a song and refused to open the pod bay doors, behavioural traits
that experts predict will be exhibited by most AI programs from
now until the heat death of the universe.

ALICE can be quizzed on www.alicebot.org, and is open source
under the GNU General Public Licence

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/emergingtech...2097368,00.htm

Old August 19th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 17, 9:33 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/17/2008 5:59 PM John McWilliams spake thus:

He [referring to me] is clever, in that his goal is to be a pest.
You can trim out NG's on your reply, or set followups. I took out
aus.photo and alt.photog.

Speaking of pests, don't include yourself out, with your constant
complaints about crossposting, etc. Just so we understand each other.

When it comes to jamming up the bandwidth with irrelevant noise, both
of you Net Nannies (Nebenzahl and McWilliams) are the exact same in my
book.
Neither of you contribute anything worthwhile to photographic
discussions. We'd be well to be rid of both of you.

Maybe if "WE" were rid of you they would go away naturally?
You are the biggest cross poster around. Why do you do that? There are
plenty of other obnoxious traits you have to **** people off without
using this one.

--
Meet the trolls...