Spot the error

Old July 17th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Spot the error

http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg
Old July 17th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Scott W

Alan Browne wrote:

http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg

One sign would seem to say you can turn left from the center lane,
another seems to say the center lane must go straight.

Scott
Old July 17th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Julian.

"Scott W" wrote in message
Alan Browne wrote:

http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg

One sign would seem to say you can turn left from the center lane,
another seems to say the center lane must go straight.

Scott

Nah. They're all on the wrong side of the road. He must have printed the
negative in reverse!

Old July 17th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Spam THis

Alan Browne wrote:

http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg

It's Quebec, where all traffic signs are merely suggestions!!!

Old July 18th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Scott W

David J Taylor wrote:
Julian. wrote:
"Scott W" wrote in message
Alan Browne wrote:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg
One sign would seem to say you can turn left from the center lane,
another seems to say the center lane must go straight.

Scott

Nah. They're all on the wrong side of the road. He must have printed
the negative in reverse!

They look like they are on the right side of the road to me.

Scott
Old July 18th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
frederick

Scott W wrote:
David J Taylor wrote:
Julian. wrote:
"Scott W" wrote in message
Alan Browne wrote:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg
One sign would seem to say you can turn left from the center lane,
another seems to say the center lane must go straight.

Scott
Nah. They're all on the wrong side of the road. He must have printed
the negative in reverse!

They look like they are on the right side of the road to me.

Scott

No - left is right, although neocons disagree.
I was more concerned about how they could implement bilingual direction
arrows, which arrow should be on top, and which should be larger.
Old July 18th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Scott W wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg

One sign would seem to say you can turn left from the center lane,
another seems to say the center lane must go straight.

Quite right. And there are simply FAR too many signs, period.

One has it's bottom partly chopped off.

dunno, Alan, you tell us.

--
john mcwilliams
Old July 18th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

John McWilliams wrote:
Scott W wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg

One sign would seem to say you can turn left from the center lane,
another seems to say the center lane must go straight.

Quite right. And there are simply FAR too many signs, period.

One has its bottom partly chopped off.

dunno, Alan, you tell us.

D'Oh on me. The scourge error of usenet. I knew I'd do it one day......

--
lsmft
Old July 18th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
jean

The light is red, as it always is at that location. Laval has the longest
red lights in the world.

Jean

"Alan Browne" a écrit dans le message de

http://www.aliasimages.com/images/Sp...20PICT5288.jpg

Spot the error Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 15 July 20th 07 11:30 AM
d70 spot james Digital Photography 12 June 19th 06 02:33 PM
Canon PowerShot A410 - HELP with error msge "Naming Error!" 1976kmc Digital Photography 1 October 23rd 05 10:15 AM
Backfocus - no error with one lens; error with another lens? Alan Browne Digital Photography 5 March 15th 05 09:05 PM
20D Spot Metering Charles Dickens Digital Photography 24 November 13th 04 10:02 PM