Me & bird

Old November 13th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mama Bear

Default Me & bird

I took a great digital photo today with my western hat on and my bird on
top ( Coolpix 4500 ), but it was in incandescent light and I forgot to
change the camera for that color balance. It also came out a bit dark.

The only tool I have for correcting it is Irfanview. Ok, I know that ain't
much, but how can I get this changed to correct the color balance,
brightness and contrast so that I can have a nice photo?

--
- Mama Bear
Old November 13th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
bongo

"Mama Bear" wrote in message
I took a great digital photo today with my western hat on and my bird on
top ( Coolpix 4500 ), but it was in incandescent light and I forgot to
change the camera for that color balance. It also came out a bit dark.

The only tool I have for correcting it is Irfanview. Ok, I know that ain't
much, but how can I get this changed to correct the color balance,
brightness and contrast so that I can have a nice photo?

--
- Mama Bear

post it on here and see who can do it.

Old November 13th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mama Bear

"Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" wrote :

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:28:40 GMT, in rec.photo.digital " bongo"
wrote:

"Mama Bear" wrote in message
I took a great digital photo today with my western hat on and my
bird on
top ( Coolpix 4500 ), but it was in incandescent light and I forgot
to change the camera for that color balance. It also came out a bit
dark.

The only tool I have for correcting it is Irfanview. Ok, I know
that ain't much, but how can I get this changed to correct the
color balance, brightness and contrast so that I can have a nice
photo?

post it on here and see who can do it.

No please do NOT post it here. This is not a binaries group. Either
post it to an appropriate binaries group or a web site and post a
link here.

Ok, I posted it in alt.binaries.birds under George and Me.

--
- Mama Bear
Old November 13th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bob Williams

Mama Bear wrote:

I took a great digital photo today with my western hat on and my bird on
top ( Coolpix 4500 ), but it was in incandescent light and I forgot to
change the camera for that color balance. It also came out a bit dark.

The only tool I have for correcting it is Irfanview. Ok, I know that ain't
much, but how can I get this changed to correct the color balance,
brightness and contrast so that I can have a nice photo?

I edited your image and the reply is in alt.binaries. birds
Bob Williams

Old November 13th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mama Bear

Bob Williams wrote :

Mama Bear wrote:

I took a great digital photo today with my western hat on and my
bird on top ( Coolpix 4500 ), but it was in incandescent light and I
forgot to change the camera for that color balance. It also came out
a bit dark.

The only tool I have for correcting it is Irfanview. Ok, I know that
ain't much, but how can I get this changed to correct the color
balance, brightness and contrast so that I can have a nice photo?

I edited your image and the reply is in alt.binaries. birds
Bob Williams

Thanks!

I played with it too, and posted my best attempt there too.

--
- Mama Bear
Old November 13th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
bongo

wrote:

"Mama Bear" wrote in message
I took a great digital photo today with my western hat on and my
bird on
top ( Coolpix 4500 ), but it was in incandescent light and I forgot
to change the camera for that color balance. It also came out a bit
dark.

The only tool I have for correcting it is Irfanview. Ok, I know
that ain't much, but how can I get this changed to correct the
color balance, brightness and contrast so that I can have a nice
photo?

post it on here and see who can do it.

No please do NOT post it here. This is not a binaries group. Either
post it to an appropriate binaries group or a web site and post a
link here.

Ok, I posted it in alt.binaries.birds under George and Me.

--
- Mama Bear

hi mama bear
i can not get alt.binaries.birds can you post it on
alt.binaries.photography

Old November 13th 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
bongo

"Mama Bear" wrote in message

wrote:

"Mama Bear" wrote in message
[...]

thank you "mama bear"

Old November 13th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Here is my interpretation of your photo:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/70156179

Old November 13th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mama Bear

"Annika1980" wrote :

Here is my interpretation of your photo:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/70156179

Very nice! Thanks!

--
- Mama Bear