Off Topic: 30 Killed in Protest as Outrage over Cartoons Spreads

Old February 7th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Off Topic: 30 _INJURED_ in Protest as Outrage over Cartoons Spreads

The headline was "30 _injured_" not killed.

Or maybe you have an agenda?

Old February 7th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default OT Off Topic: 30 Killed in Protest as Outrage over Cartoons Spreads

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Well, I guess you weren't touring the World Trade Center buildings the
morning of 9/11/2001......Lucky you! I wonder where you'll be when and if
our Homeland Security department fails to stop another attack sometime in
the future?

Well I wouldn't fancy my chances if I had to rely on Bush and his
departments, he couldn't defend New Orleans from a bit of wind and water,
how in hell could he defend me in Western Europe.

Well, he just might stop some "loony" like the Ayatollah of Iran from
dropping an atom bomb on Israel, and the resultant radioactive dust from
drifting over Europe....Would that count?

Old February 7th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Unlike Islamo-fascists, he does not impose his religious beliefs on

anyone.

Really, whats going on with the US supreme court?

A balancing act, that's what. Bush is following the time honored American
tradition of appointing new members to the court that he likes when the old
ones die off or retire. (their choice) When Democratic presidents are in
office, they do exactly the same thing. And no president can guarantee that
the people they appoint will vote the way they want on any particular issue
anyway. - In the past, the SC judges have proven that, time and again.

Old February 7th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
So this is right up there with the crusades, and the Spanish inquisition?
Haven't the Muslims proressed beyond a centuries-old philosophy of
barbarism?

Was it not Bush who called on Christendom to join him on a "new crusade"
after 9/11 ?

Yup. And that's why I voted for him in 2004. I want him to kill off all the
terrorists. Don't you want that? These people are out to kill off us, and
you too, Kewfi. You are a "Christian", are you not? Hell, even if you were a
Muslim, they would kill you off. They kill off anybody. Even their own. They
especially like to kill innocent women and children in cafe's and pizza
parlors and places like that......The philosophies of the people they kill
don't make no never mind to them. Why don't you join Bush's crusade,
Kewfi? - You don't believe in just killing anybody so you can go to heaven
and get 72 virgins is a good thing, do you?

Old February 7th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Well, he just might stop some "loony" like the Ayatollah of Iran from
dropping an atom bomb on Israel, and the resultant radioactive dust from
drifting over Europe....Would that count?

I'll take my chances with my iodine tablets, like the Ayatollah fire away.

. ..

Old February 7th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Just keep saying that over and over guys....We'll get another resounding
Republican victory in 2008.....I love it........

Voting for your own doom, it's all been done before bub.

But my common sense tell me that I am voting for my own salvation. Don't
these terrorists kill innocent people at random? Hasn't Bush killed off lots
of terrorists? Hasn't he imprisoned Saddam Hussein and turned Iraq into a
democracy? Isn't he even now setting his sights on the Iranian maniacs who
want to build an atomic bomb and drop it on Israel? (By their own admission)
Why would I be, "voting for my own doom?" Hell, doing nothing about these
maniacs is voting for my own doom. I want my government to spend my tax
dollars getting rid of these idiots. Don't forget, the nuclear fallout will
drift over Ireland, too. You'd better start figuring out just who the bad
guys are, Kewfi, and start supporting them. Bush has had atom bombs from day
one, and he hasn't dropped them on anybody. So who do you fear? And is that
displaying common sense?

Old February 7th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Yup. And that's why I voted for him in 2004. I want him to kill off all
the
terrorists. Don't you want that? These people are out to kill off us, and
you too, Kewfi. You are a "Christian", are you not? Hell, even if you were

Muslim, they would kill you off. They kill off anybody. Even their own.

I suppose they eat their own children as well, ah bill. I do believe you're
quite mad, I do get a laugh out of our little exchanges though.

You don't believe in just killing anybody so you can go to heaven and get

72 virgins is a good thing, do you?

What would I do with 72 virgins, it would require a marathon effort just to
break them all in before they'd be any use at all, Christians like whores,
not virgins don't you know ;-]

Old February 7th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

But my common sense tell me that I am voting for my own salvation. Don't
these terrorists kill innocent people at random? Hasn't Bush killed off

lots
of terrorists? Hasn't he imprisoned Saddam Hussein and turned Iraq into a
democracy? Isn't he even now setting his sights on the Iranian maniacs who
want to build an atomic bomb and drop it on Israel? Don't forget, the

nuclear fallout will
drift over Ireland, too. You'd better start figuring out just who the bad
guys are, Kewfi, and start supporting them. Bush has had atom bombs from

day
one, and he hasn't dropped them on anybody. So who do you fear? And is

that
displaying common sense?

This is just too funny, are you deliberately doing this to make me giggle?
There are no "good guys" & "bad guys", what is good or bad is a political
point of view.

Old February 7th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Joseph Kewfi wrote:
Unlike Islamo-fascists, he does not impose his religious beliefs on

anyone.

Really, whats going on with the US supreme court?

Undoing years of damage, I hope...

The supreme court has made so many asinine ruling I could puke...

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm an atheist and I voted for GWB, and I'd do it a thosand times
again!

Unlike Islamo-fascists, he does not impose his religious beliefs on
anyone.

I'd dig up Nixon and vote for him too!

Joseph Kewfi wrote:
It's you friggin religious wachos that cause so many of the world's
problems.

Err.. your President was brought to power by a group of religious wackos
that believe Jesus is going to return to earth.

"Kernix" wrote in message
oups.com...
First of all, yes catholics did cause harm via persecution. We

evolved!

Secondly, Islam or Christianity - all religious fanatics are messed

up.

Old February 7th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

His powers are carefully outlined in our constitution.

Do you think he's monitoring our little exchanges now, is that in your
constitution too, is your phone tapped also ?

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message news:ds8g20
Err.. your President was brought to power by a group of religious wackos
that believe Jesus is going to return to earth.

In the first place, he was voted in, and not "brought to power". His

powers
are carefully outlined in our constitution.
And, in the second place, is that the only difference between you and the
Republicans. Kewfi? - they believe that Jesus is going to return to earth,
and you don't? Why would it matter where he "returns to?" Don't the Jews
think he, (or someone else) will "return to earth"? Do the Catholics

believe
he will return? And why the hell would it matter, anyhow? - I thought he,

or
someone related in some way to him created the whole damn universe. If so,
couldn't he and his relatives go anywhere they damn well please anytime

they
want to go there? And why would it matter where they are anyway? If you
build a house, does it matter whether you are in the upstairs bath, or the
basement utility room? Just what the hell are you guys talking about

anyway,
and how does it relate to some idiot building an atom bomb and dropping it
on some little country and killing a few million people and contaminating
the whole world with nuclear fall out, that will raise the cancer rate for

thousand years?