Yet Another Bird Photo

Old November 26th 04, 08:30 PM
TAFKAB

Default Yet Another Bird Photo

Just to show you that you don't need something as sophisticated as the 20D
to shoot birds, I've decided to post my bird photo:

http://home.comcast.net/~xelbon/turkey.jpg

This bird was not match for the Sony's lightning fast AF.

Old November 26th 04, 08:35 PM
MarkČ

"TAFKAB" wrote in message
Just to show you that you don't need something as sophisticated as the 20D
to shoot birds, I've decided to post my bird photo:

http://home.comcast.net/~xelbon/turkey.jpg

This bird was not match for the Sony's lightning fast AF.

Wow! You really butchered that shot, didn't you.

Old November 26th 04, 08:41 PM
Paul Bielec

"TAFKAB" wrote in message
Just to show you that you don't need something as sophisticated as the 20D
to shoot birds, :

You're right, a simple oldstyle shotgun would do!!!

Old November 26th 04, 09:50 PM
Alan Browne

TAFKAB wrote:

http://home.comcast.net/~xelbon/turkey.jpg

Whites are blown out. You'll never be a foresnic photographer.

-- [SI] gallery: http://www.pbase.com/shootin
-- [SI] rulz: http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html

Old November 26th 04, 10:04 PM
Annika1980

From: "TAFKAB" er

http://home.comcast.net/~xelbon/turkey.jpg

Man, you must live with a pack of wolves!

I haven't seen a bird messed up that bad since that dove crapped on my car.

Old November 27th 04, 02:08 AM
TAFKAB

From: "TAFKAB" er

http://home.comcast.net/~xelbon/turkey.jpg

Man, you must live with a pack of wolves!

My family drove out the wolves long ago. I guess the wolves decided it was
either leave or starve.

I haven't seen a bird messed up that bad since that dove crapped on my
car.

GD doves. How did you get it? Those things are a bitch to bring down.

Old November 27th 04, 02:11 AM
TAFKAB

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message

"TAFKAB" wrote in message
Just to show you that you don't need something as sophisticated as the
20D
to shoot birds, I've decided to post my bird photo:

http://home.comcast.net/~xelbon/turkey.jpg

This bird was not match for the Sony's lightning fast AF.

Wow! You really butchered that shot, didn't you.

Well, I had to shoot fast, and eat fast, too. Once my brother got to the
house, well, just don't get your fingers near his mouth.